Chronc Electric Fruit Auto Journal

Chronc

This is my fist ever grow.

300W MarsHyrdo LED light
24"x24"x48" grow tent

Growing 2 at once. 1 Electric Fruit Auto, 1 "2 pounder".

Well, I suppose you could say I'm "testing" 2 mediums. Haha. I got Hypotnix Soil in the Electric Fruit Auto, and regular Miracle Grow Soil in the "2 pounder". So far, so good. The Auto is taking well to the soil, really stretching as the auto should from what I read. The 2 lb is bushier. They are 23 days old. Gonna start "ponytailing" them tonight.

Sorry all, have been super busy with well.... LIFE! Haha. However if I could ever figure out HOW to post a picture, I'd love to show my girls, and their Bud sights.

I am not on the app, just on mobile internet. I may need to download it to make it work. Thanks man! They are 54 days in are looking PHENOMENAL!

420-magazine-mobile1578501348.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1826214457.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2079837736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1281139269.jpg

So far tus is Electric Fruit Auto. "2 pounder" is in the 1st stages of flowering. Once a few more hairs pop out, I'll post her.

My "2 pounder" is getting some brown spots on the leaves. Think you could help me identify the issue, once I get home to be able to snap a pic.?

Ph 6.8 today. I feel like that's a bit high. Also, could it be possible that my plant has became rootbound inside a 3 gallon pot? Not my Auto, it's doing great. I mean my "2 pounder"!

And, I messed up and knocked the top off of my 2 pounder by being to rough with her. It saddens me. Hahaha. It is almost 2 weeks into flower, hair popping, and I moved it wrong and broke it completely off. o_O. Beginners mistake I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom