MC's Super Fruit & Lime Pie Micro-Grow: LED & 2x4 Tent!

Mindcontrol

Aloha!
I am back with some great updates about my continued super fruit and lime pie grow project. We also have one blue God bud but we will not worry about that for now..

Set 2x4 and 2x2 Apollo tents.
Bloomspec 300w led 125 actually watts
Grow want 240 led
80watts true power.
And one kingbo 300 watt LED 125 actual watts.
2 6inch fans 20 watt 200cfm hydrofarm
One inline hydro 6inch
And one 8inch 400 cfm Terra bloom
2x4 scrog net
2 comfort zone clip fans
2 Honeywell clip fans
9 site ezcloner
1 gallon grow bags
2 gallon grow bags..
7x7 square pots( for ebb n flow)
3-5 gallon grow bags
2x105 watt cfl bulbs
Here are the LED lights
Grow want
Kingbo
Bloomspec

here is my nutes line up
gh
a and bloom
amor si
ph up
cal mag organics
kool bloom
nectar of the gods-fish meal
mykos-azos and bone meal for recharging Coco and also applies during transplant.
super thrive
ph pen
ph buffer gh
ez cloner gel and water cleaner
alaska fish fert.
dyba gro-and silica x2
neem oil extract

g-ma molasses unsulphered
miss anything? Lol
full

Here is the earliest pics I have of the ladies..
IMG_20180722_102105.jpg

A little later on..
IMG_20180729_110422.jpg

IMG_20180802_091127.jpg

IMG_20180802_091142.jpg

Herere they are currently under training ties. I started with topping the first clones however the super fruit that you will see will be in scrog net no rough handling ony low stress. I am experimenting with cutting my veg time down and hard rough stress on these plants makes for a long recovery and rebuild time of the stems.so I will be attempting to do this cycle as less stress the better for both growth and male female ratios. I'm looking for one God s.f. pheno. I may have already found it,just hoping it turns out to be female.
Here are the super fruit and on lemon lime sativa with indica wide leaf genes..making me feel this is more hybrid than what I was told.!
IMG_20180802_091109.jpg

IMG_20180803_185303.jpg

IMG_20180802_091118.jpg

IMG_20180803_185401.jpg

Will be back to update you on my feeding schedule, and all the great spec's and what not!
Aloha !
Keep em green farmers!

Hi I have not been updating ,seems like you really gotta be on here every day to get responses and get comment feedback. I am going to prob rap this up quick. As far as nutes I’m feeding the gh line with added bone meal from nectar of the gods, I am adding floraliscious as of recent which I have never tried and bud fattening or flavor additives. I am seeing some growth since adding. I also have my veg tent at one month. About to flip they are either grape stomper or sour grape,a tall Sativa of some sort hoping it’s of the sour diesel genes but the frisky ness and picky ness of these plants makes me think I’m right. The veg closet switching to flower so I can have a harvest a month out from this one puts my

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom