Closet grow space

Watige

So I would like to move my plants into my closet and I'm looking for ways to combat the smell. I dont want to drill any holes in any walls. Any suggestions?

drill holes in the door ?

that's what we did.... well, we retasked the entire closet in to a lower clone / seedling, upper veg unit. we built a new door and added scrubbed ventilation. the closet was in a room dedicated to growing tho. not stealth at all.

I'm worried about smell only not stealth. I want it ventilated good just not sure how I'll do it. What is scrubbed ventilation?

carbon filter.

my current veg / clone space is built inside a closet too. the space is in the back half of an under stairwell closet. i scrub the air and vent inside. no odor as there is little in veg and the carbon filter takes care of it. my flower space is elsewhere and has far more odor management.

could achieve the same thing with a tent inside a large enough closet. otherwise you need to look at other venting options.

I have a tent I guess just buy a CF and I'll be set then but I don't know how I will vent outside or will I have to with a CF?

Back
Top Bottom