Fighting the forces of evil (bud mold) help.

Hey guys and girls getting an attack of mold in the last week or so of my girls life. Had to move her into a closet, as got work men comming rnd to replace my back door. She was fine in her old home as it was well ventilated. Now though shes had three points going moldy. I cut out all the infected area, increased air circulation by adding another bigger fan and added some minni dehumidifiers the crystal ones. They are kept a a foot away from plant at all times. Any other ways I could combat this evil would be appreciated as I dont want to lose her totally.

Subbed.

I'm in almost your same situation, just no mold.

I'd love to afford one of those electric dehumidifiers. A couple of our sponsors sell them. Just way out of my current price range. I'm also relying on the same crystal minis. Fingers are crossed for the current grow.

Seems like you did what I would do.Bud mold grows fast so I would check it quite often.I heard something about killing the spores with burning sulpher once but I don't know how safe that is.The growers bible says to remove the infected plant from the garden but some of us only have a few plants and would wipe us out.Be very careful with the finished product and check it GOOD:)

Back
Top Bottom