Closet grow tent

Vapeman420

Hey all,

Going to set up a grow in my closet and i only have 23 inches, not 24, so most of the standard grow tents are out. Does anyone know of a slightly smaller width tent? Ideally i would like a 20 inch by 36 inch tent, with a height less than 52 inches. Anything like this out on the market? Or something close to it?

-Vape

Hey all,

Going to set up a grow in my closet and i only have 23 inches, not 24, so most of the standard grow tents are out. Does anyone know of a slightly smaller width tent? Ideally i would like a 20 inch by 36 inch tent, with a height less than 52 inches. Anything like this out on the market? Or something close to it?

-Vape

This may be a shot in the dark, but I bought a tent off of Wish and it claimed 2x2x4 dimensions, when I got, it was closer to 1.75x1.75x4. Maybe you can try getting a '2x2x3/2x2x4' on Wish, praying that they mess up the dimensions slightly lol. Idk, just my input. If all else fails, why not just grow directly in the closet?

Bone-

Thanks for the idea, i might try that. Was also thinking that i have seen some tents with the dimensions that I could use, but are a bit too tall, and i was thinking I could cut the poles and have it be a little shorter than intended. Might work..........

-Vape

Panda film. you can put a zipper in it easily and seal the closet.
That would use all available space and can be sealed for odor control.
Amazon has it in smaller pieces than a whole roll.
Oooo, true that. Nvm what I said, do that.

If I was attempting to set up a cannabis grow in a closet that was only 23" wide, I would never even consider trying to place a tent in there - I'd paint the walls bright white and hang a light, lol.

Are you accounting for the additional room you'll need in order not to block the vents, electrical cord access, et cetera? I recently gave away a 4'x4' grow tent and, while I was happy to do so (went to a good home), one of the deciding factors was that the space I wanted to move the grow to... Well, while that tent would have physically fit, it wouldn't have worked in that space. I then bought a grow tent that's 39" by 39". Only nine inches less (LxW) - but those nine inches made all the difference in the world. I lost almost five and a half square feet of grow space - at a cost of ~$85 - but it was worth it because it solved a major problem.

Closet grows can be a (minor) challenge in that you've got to move fresh air in and (likely as not, hot) air out of the space. Trying to do so when you've stuffed a tent in one that's actually approaching the dimensions of the closet... Not a wise idea, IMHO. Like trying to breathe with a dirty gym sock stuffed in your mouth - you could do it, but why would you want to?

This may be a shot in the dark, but I bought a tent off of Wish and it claimed 2x2x4 dimensions, when I got, it was closer to 1.75x1.75x4. Maybe you can try getting a '2x2x3/2x2x4' on Wish, praying that they mess up the dimensions slightly lol. Idk, just my input. If all else fails, why not just grow directly in the closet?
A hacksaw does wonders!

I have a Virtual Sun 36x20x60 tent. It works well enough for me. I needed the 20 inch depth instead of 24 in order to fit between some 2x4s in the attic. My only complaint was that it didn't have any ducting ports at the bottom sides of the tent.

My only complaint was that it didn't have any ducting ports at the bottom sides of the tent.

Visit Secret Jardin's website. That company sells "vent kits." Put one wherever you wish in your tent.

Back
Top Bottom