CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

TY for the site. Did some checking on the meters reviews and its kinda well balanced pro vs con. let me know how well it works for you and if all is good i can try to order it.

Ask and you shall recieve. Pics,
new additions to the supply inventory, thought I seen a couple of nats is the reason for the safer soap
CAM000152.jpg

Then the big bitch
CAM000251.jpg

then her Little sisters
CAM000261.jpg
CAM00028.jpg

and the group shot
CAM000241.jpg

Today marks day 1 week 4 from flip to 12/12 , 1 week from pistil sighting. My new light and fan should be in tomorrow so the next not to windy sun filled day I get I'll be putting the girls outside for a couple of hours for renovations or I may just move em out at night to do it haven't made up my mind yet

the girls awoke under the new lighting today only thing left to do is pick up a little flex duct and a filter hopfully the temps wont get to bad in there its not to hot outside yet thats going to be the big factor here since theres no air in my room im hoping to get a portable ac unit before the heat of summer gets here
CAM000461.jpg

Ask and you shall recieve. Pics,
new additions to the supply inventory, thought I seen a couple of nats is the reason for the safer soap
CAM000152.jpg

Then the big bitch
CAM000251.jpg

then her Little sisters
CAM000261.jpg
CAM00028.jpg

and the group shot
CAM000241.jpg

Today marks day 1 week 4 from flip to 12/12 , 1 week from pistil sighting. My new light and fan should be in tomorrow so the next not to windy sun filled day I get I'll be putting the girls outside for a couple of hours for renovations or I may just move em out at night to do it haven't made up my mind yet

They look stocky, an indication they are bracing for weight!

Mosquito dunks. Grind one up and sprinkle a little on your soil just before watering. It will interrupt their life cycle.
It may take a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom