CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

moved a couple more plants into the flower room had to make a few adjustments for height
CAM000802.jpg
CAM000792.jpg
CAM000782.jpg
CAM000812.jpg
new additions are my 2nd grow ak47, white widow, Black Domina and Northern Lights

Subbed! I noticed that you mentioned a little crooking at the tips of some leaves. What's happening with that? Did it go away? Did you find out the problem. Because I have the same problem going on right now. I'm just not sure what the problem is.

Subbed! I noticed that you mentioned a little crooking at the tips of some leaves. What's happening with that? Did it go away? Did you find out the problem. Because I have the same problem going on right now. I'm just not sure what the problem is.

Did you ever give a baby a sour candy and watch their face...LOL....my plants will have some leaf distortion like you speak of if I get right at the nute overdose line...........oh......but just wait and watch em scream when they get ahold of it! Not a bad problem....IMHO. Give that blood meal a minute to work!

Did you ever give a baby a sour candy and watch their face...LOL....my plants will have some leaf distortion like you speak of if I get right at the nute overdose line...........oh......but just wait and watch em scream when they get ahold of it! Not a bad problem....IMHO. Give that blood meal a minute to work!

Oh I'm waiting patiently it gets hard to be patient but it has to be done, big girl seems to like the training thinking about doing a little to the other 2 although its gettting crowded in there
CAM000901.jpg
CAM000881.jpg
CAM000821.jpg

They look pretty dam good man keep up the green thumb!!

I think you are going the wrong way with nutrients. I was just looking at some other plants in the same boat and suggested and epsom salt flush. I snipped this from a post to me from Doc Bud

snip --

There's an easy way to get rid of excess nitrogen in soil.

Epsom salt foliar flush coupled with an epsom salt drench.

For the foliar, mix up about 400ppm of Epsom Salt and RO water.
For the Drench, again, 400ppm and run at least twice the volume of water as soil through pot. This can take a while.

end snip --

Good Luck they show the love... you will turn this ship around!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think you are going the wrong way with nutrients. I was just looking at some other plants in the same boat and suggested and epsom salt flush. I snipped this from a post to me from Doc Bud

snip --

There's an easy way to get rid of excess nitrogen in soil.
Thanks for the tip man I will read up more on it been wondering if I was going the right way cause it dont seem to be helping although I know things take time, did you happen to see if his plants recovered after this epsom salt treatment?
thanks for the advice and glad to

Epsom salt foliar flush coupled with an epsom salt drench.

For the foliar, mix up about 400ppm of Epsom Salt and RO water.
For the Drench, again, 400ppm and run at least twice the volume of water as soil through pot. This can take a while.

end snip --

Good Luck they show the love... you will turn this ship around!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks for stoping by man I will look more into this cause my girls havent stoped getting worse, did you happen to notice if this helped his plants? Thanks in advance

I flushed my runt today figured if I was going to try it it would be on the small one its in a 12 in pot id say 2 gal maybe 2 1/2 anyhow I put 5 gallons of water through her with royal flush from Humboldt I only used this because it claims to do the same thing as Epson salt and it was recommended by my grow shop only one plant flushed tonight figure ill giver her a day see how she reacts then do the others.

That's a good plan. I got a bag of epsom salts today, just to have in the event that I need it. I'm really bothered by the curling at the tips of my leaves... Its just not how they're supposed to be.

I think you PH is too low. Potassium uptake PH is something around 6.5 to 7.0 PH in soil. I would test your run off water and see if the PH is realy low. The only other thin I can think of at the moment for leaf curling down would be over watering.

I think you are headed in the right direction, lets see.

I think you PH is too low. Potassium uptake PH is something around 6.5 to 7.0 PH in soil. I would test your run off water and see if the PH is realy low. The only other thin I can think of at the moment for leaf curling down would be over watering.
I have had soil ph problems I dont understand why the FFOF soil should be around 7 out of the bag but at one time I my soil tested at 4.5 on a probe style meter it has been at 6.5 the last couple of days I didn't think to test my run off though for the flush my water was at 6.5.

I think you are headed in the right direction, lets see.

God buck I hope so I dont need any problems now.

I have had soil ph problems I dont understand why the FFOF soil should be around 7 out of the bag but at one time I my soil tested at 4.5 on a probe style meter it has been at 6.5 the last couple of days I didn't think to test my run off though for the flush my water was at 6.5.

I just now all my problems seem to be wrapped around PH. If I have a plant thats getting spots or not looking right... I check the run off and BAM! it is way to low, like 5 to 4 PH. So me personally, I shoot for 7.0 PH figuring that it will start to lower as things break down over time. So, I always PH up my ferts to 6.8 to 7.0 PH. My water runs 7.5 PH and just leave it there.

The other thing I have started doing is... Giving less ferts. I am still new to this stuff and figuring it out too.

My next grow I added 3 TBS of garden lime to 3 gallons of FFOF. Watered it down and mixed it up and I am letting it sit for a couple weeks. I figure I can always bring the PH down just by added fertilizer to it. :)

I just now all my problems seem to be wrapped around PH. If I have a plant thats getting spots or not looking right... I check the run off and BAM! it is way to low, like 5 to 4 PH. So me personally, I shoot for 7.0 PH figuring that it will start to lower as things break down over time. So, I always PH up my ferts to 6.8 to 7.0 PH. My water runs 7.5 PH and just leave it there.

The other thing I have started doing is... Giving less ferts. I am still new to this stuff and figuring it out too.

My next grow I added 3 TBS of garden lime to 3 gallons of FFOF. Watered it down and mixed it up and I am letting it sit for a couple weeks. I figure I can always bring the PH down just by added fertilizer to it. :)

Yeah i don't really believe my probems are nute related cause my nutes cover all the aspects it just isn't being taken in cause my soil keeps dropping ph so idk just feeling it out looking around tryin to make an informed decision

Yeah i don't really believe my probems are nute related cause my nutes cover all the aspects it just isn't being taken in cause my soil keeps dropping ph so idk just feeling it out looking around tryin to make an informed decision

Innoculate the soil with living organisms....You should NOT be having Ph issues in soil! The soil regulates the Ph, in my limited experience, the minimum doses listed on nutrients have been wayyyyyy sufficient............

Innoculate the soil with living organisms....You should NOT be having Ph issues in soil! The soil regulates the Ph, in my limited experience, the minimum doses listed on nutrients have been wayyyyyy sufficient............
that's what i was thinking i don't understand why I'm having ph trouble i just want to give it a day or 2 see how the likes this flush go from there

that's what i was thinking i don't understand why I'm having ph trouble i just want to give it a day or 2 see how the likes this flush go from there

If you have access to a soil that is innoculated with mychos and benny bacterias you can dress the top of the pots with fresh soil and that will give em some help. Your current course of action WILL address your problem......you got it! +reps

First an update my ph meter is rocking between 6.5 & 7 fucking a finally i think last nights flush was probably unnecessary some of my leaves on all three plants are starting to darken. The upper leaves still have a lot of yellow in em but i think we might be on the start of a good turn around

If you have access to a soil that is innoculated with mychos and benny bacterias you can dress the top of the pots with fresh soil and that will give em some help. Your current course of action WILL address your problem......you got it! +reps

Thanks man I'm trying like hell to keep my shit together I'm going to try and post some good pics soon gonna borrow my buddies cam

As far as soil i unfortunately don't have much access keeping an eye n ear out though

Are enzymes good for soil regulation of ph? Is that what you were talking about with beneficial bacteria?

Back
Top Bottom