CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

Ive noticed evertime i try to up the nutes she tells me no lol so feeding lite and watchen em grow,

I've got the same response over here! Its like these girls are on a diet!

if you keep on with carbs they will chunk up and get nice and dense.
molasses, succant or bud candy will throw the weight on brother. just stay weak with the other nutes unless you see a problem:)

I just hope my buds fatten up im 3 1/2 weeks in and feel like im behind ill still get some good meds but i feer im not going to get what I really want out of this but hey gotta start somewhere
I'm with you there too man... Its not over till its over. That's what I keep telling myself! I'll be happy to get through it successfully but I know that I'll also be upset if I come out with very little. We'll learn more and get better, for sure.

Veg room update, due to the fact i had to cut two males in my other grow I took 2 bag seed plants and put them in the flower room so now in veg we have 2 white rhino clones 3 rx bag seed plants, 4 mid grade bag seed plants 1 Purple Wreck and 1 northern lights. and in the humidity dome we have 4 AK 47 cuttings and 4 White Rhino cuttings
DSCN11306.JPG
DSCN11274.JPG
DSCN11286.JPG

Im trying to clone with soil for the first time been having trouble with rapid rooters so I said the hell with it gonna end up in dirt might as well start in dirt

im in it till the fat bitch sings, my girls look good and for jumping into this have cocked i think Ive done well so far not the best but ive seen worse personally so ill take it chalk it up to experience and grow some more, I love this shit

so now in veg we have 2 white rhino clones 3 rx bag seed plants, 4 mid grade bag seed plants 1 Purple Wreck and 1 northern lights. and in the humidity dome we have 4 AK 47 cuttings and 4 White Rhino cuttings

lol. slow down :) Going from half cocked to jumping in feet first. Just don't drowned. Good luck!

I wanna keep an eye on this. I've heard cloning in dirt is kinda rough. My lady uses root riot plugs and has a 100% success rate so far. What was the issue with rapid rooters? I've heard good things about them. I know my lady has clones ready in one week (7-9 days) and the roots are pouring out of all sides of those things. I should take a pic of that! Its pretty cool! I like your selection, all star cast for sure!

good weed cnd420 :)

I wanna keep an eye on this. I've heard cloning in dirt is kinda rough. My lady uses root riot plugs and has a 100% success rate so far. What was the issue with rapid rooters? I've heard good things about them. I know my lady has clones ready in one week (7-9 days) and the roots are pouring out of all sides of those things. I should take a pic of that! Its pretty cool! I like your selection, all star cast for sure!

I did the bubble cloner in the beginning. Now that I know what I am doing I only clone in soil. But, I also only grow in soil so it goes hand in hand. I use a styrafoam cup and then a larger clear cup on top of that to make the dome.

With cheap cloning powder (walmart) i start hardening at day 10 and by day 12 they are usually good. Without cloning powder its more like 15 to 20 days.

I had very little luck with the walmart rooting powder out of 12 cuttings 3 grew roots and i kept it 24 hr lights 90% rh heating pad and all stayed around 85 took 2 weeks for any roots and only got 3 to root so I don't know if I had bad hormones if I somehow damaged the cutting while taking it or what but this time i got the clonex kit and a fresh blade took 4 cuttings from 2 plants gonna try again I need 2 to take so I can keep these strains in my next grow wouldnt mind keeping more than 1 of each but i figure surely at least 1 of each will take

I had very little luck with the walmart rooting powder out of 12 cuttings 3 grew roots and i kept it 24 hr lights 90% rh heating pad and all stayed around 85 took 2 weeks for any roots and only got 3 to root so I don't know if I had bad hormones if I somehow damaged the cutting while taking it or what but this time i got the clonex kit and a fresh blade took 4 cuttings from 2 plants gonna try again I need 2 to take so I can keep these strains in my next grow wouldnt mind keeping more than 1 of each but i figure surely at least 1 of each will take

I am sure that clonex is good stuff. I wish I could get some locally.

I have found with using powder that after placing them in the soil I need to add some more water to the clone. What I think is happening is that I am washing the extra powder off of the clone. Also tapping the cup and settling the soil to prevent air pockets. If I don't do this last step I seem to get more mold problems and the clone dies.

I always clean my blades with alcohol also. And lately I have been dipping my fresh cuttings into chlorinated water right out of the sink. I read that this may kill some bacteria. Not really sure if it makes any difference though.

Practice makes prefect. One of these days you will have some many clones you will be trying to decide of which ones you need to get rid of... :)

I am sure that clonex is good stuff. I wish I could get some locally.

I have found with using powder that after placing them in the soil I need to add some more water to the clone. What I think is happening is that I am washing the extra powder off of the clone. Also tapping the cup and settling the soil to prevent air pockets. If I don't do this last step I seem to get more mold problems and the clone dies.

I always clean my blades with alcohol also. And lately I have been dipping my fresh cuttings into chlorinated water right out of the sink. I read that this may kill some bacteria. No really sure if it makes any difference though.

Practice makes prefect. One of these days you will have some many clones you will be trying to decide of which ones you need to get rid of... :)

Right on its not going to detour me i got some to root that's why i just make extra cuttings to ensure ill get aleast 1 untill my success rate is better

alright Im having a little issue here having a hard time pin pointing it small grayish black dots on a couple of my leaves is this fungus? my humidity has been between 39 and 48 temps are 80 - 88 working on trying to get the heat down about to put in a fresh air exchange pulling and venting outside of the house just waiting on some coin to make the upgrade at any rate heres a couple of pictures any ideas?
DSCN11445.JPG
DSCN11385.JPG
DSCN11378.JPG
they are kind of hard to see

If I had to guess, that looks like a potassium def brother. Which isn't too bad. You can treat that with a foilar feed immediately and then givebher something special in the water.

Have you looked at it through a 10x or 30x magnifying class? Any spots (probably black) on the underside of the leaf? That would be a bug problem. Heat stress? Light stress? Plant moisture stress? Early Powdery mildew? Are you spraying anything on the leaves?

Maybe the wax layer has been disrupted from moisture sitting on the leaves with high heat?

The darker brown purple spots are more of a necrosis probably nutrient related (phosphorus?) problem. Don't correct wtih more ferts...more likely flush will help that.

Probably not much help but I was just thinking out loud... Also regurgitating stuff I read on line.

Do you think any apply?

Back
Top Bottom