Coco 60/40 in auto pots and flora flex nutrients

Fatlad

hi fellow growers ... just wondering if anybody is using autopots with the floraflex feed ... im using the bulky b feed so basically no cal mag ... question is do ppl still add cal mag and there recommended ec is as high as 3.0 ... ive never pushed my plants that far so was wondering if ppl actually run it that high or drop it lower .. I wanna trust the science and just go with there feed chart but a bit apprehensive at the same time ... I grow under fc4800 lights and no Co2 ...

what is your media ?

autopots are a hydro app. led lighting and hydro are both much more sensitive to calmag. calmag is almost always run as standard under those conditions.

you may not need a full dose and most growers don't run calmag full. watch for signs and start at 1/4 or 1/2 dose.

what is your media ?

autopots are a hydro app. led lighting and hydro are both much more sensitive to calmag. calmag is almost always run as standard under those conditions.

you may not need a full dose and most growers don't run calmag full. watch for signs and start at 1/4 or 1/2 dose.
canna coco 60/40 ... yeah I've read that leds coco zap the calmag so need more of it but this is there feed chart and it basically says no cal mag but it dont say what medium or hydro etc that feed chart is for

Screenshot_20231128_215620_Messenger.jpg

canna coco 60/40 ... yeah I've read that leds coco zap the calmag so need more of it but this is there feed chart and it basically says no cal mag but it dont say what medium or hydro etc that feed chart is for

the nute line probably has some calmag already. if that's the case, i would still have some on hand and look for any signs that it is lacking. if you need it it's handy. otherwise just leave it be.

i also use a nute with added calmag, but eventually need it from about mid veg forward. it will all depend on your individual conditions.

the nute line probably has some calmag already. if that's the case, i would still have some on hand and look for any signs that it is lacking. if you need it it's handy. otherwise just leave it be.

i also use a nute with added calmag, but eventually need it from about mid veg forward. it will all depend on your individual conditions.
yeah I always make sure I've got some on hand just incase .. the chart don't mention nothing about silicon either so I'm swaying on adding some anyway .. im probably more scared about the high EC I never ran anything that high before.. 1.8 has always been my max lol

yeah I always make sure I've got some on hand just incase .. the chart don't mention nothing about silicon either so I'm swaying on adding some anyway .. im probably more scared about the high EC I never ran anything that high before.. 1.8 has always been my max lol

i'm using a dry nute right now, and have used others - they all read higher ppm than a bottle nute for the same stage.

i've run dry nutes by ppm before and had deficiencies. the important thing is to keep a read on the plants. let them tell what's going on.

All sounds very interesting.
Good evening my friend.
Nice to meet you.
I’ll be interested to see how things go.
I’ll lurk around it that’s alright. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i'm using a dry nute right now, and have used others - they all read higher ppm than a bottle nute for the same stage.

i've run dry nutes by ppm before and had deficiencies. the important thing is to keep a read on the plants. let them tell what's going on.
yeah im just gonna go with there feed chart and trust the science and watch my plants to see how they react to the high Ec .. hopefully they will love it lol ... thanks for your advice its much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom