Coco run to waste first time grow need help

is it the same burple you posted ? if so it's literally a dinosaur. might be a new dinosaur, but it's still the same old tech lol. and yes they were stupid hot for what you got, and underpowered. you can get loads more par for the same 320w today.

there are 4 plant 4x4s that run on 320w start to finish on newer rigs now. though i prefer at least 450w. have a look at some of the journals. watt/sqft is falling rapidly with the same or improved ppfd, as the tech and efficiency gain.

edit : a newer 450w rig in the right spec now runs about the same ppfd as my 600w.

No lol I was making fun of it lol mine is Phlizon 320 6 bar spider

there are guys that run a 4x4 on that front to back. i like a bit more but it's close to my 600w.

Behemoth 😜😂
IMG_20240501_143949.jpg

Ohh yeh U f..n beauty 😍
Can't beet bang for buck $140 both😂😎👍 it's a rip snorter!! This got some serious nuts and last four years, $50 buks a bulb brilliant😜👍👍

IMG_20240501_144204.jpg

IMG_20240501_144710.jpg

you do know gas filled bulbs are being phased out right ?

edit : but them up now while cheap and available !

Better grab a few😜

2 shops on clearance sale local got them sold out in a day or two. one closed. there's online sites that will buy them right up now. there's a great resale market.
our best local shop used to have all kinds. now they'll only order replacement bulbs. but they still sell some kits with ballasts and the bulbs included

All this hps bullshit I been rambling 😂🤯🤬
I bought one ballast it never showed up then had a massive f around to get eBay to fix it, while that was going on I bought another one and bulb, it turns up and didn't work 🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬
2 times in a row I lost my shit so bad I think my nabours were tripping lol I'm about 6f 2 and 200 pounds of cranky 😂🤬🤯
Smashing shit in my shed lol, I tried on several lamp fixture... No
I got so pissed off I ripped all hps shit out😂🤬🤯
Dun my f.... Head in🤯
Anyways my good ol Phlizon is running ok, I bid on a 250w led panel with detachable driver, that can help Phlizon out in bud time, forced into led grow f it I don't care right now my wife is f...ed up with stage 4 cancer and back in hospital, I'm scattered and flipping out so yeh lol someone will get a laugh outta this story aside from my crook wife obviously 👍

IMG_20240501_214449.jpg

IMG_20240501_214445.jpg

IMG_20240501_214442.jpg

I just build a new prefilter from an old carbon filter and exchange the internal carbon filter for a more high flow so now we exchanging air better for sure so this will help with any extra heat, won't matter untill starts getting hot again anyways then I'll turn down led ect maby shut one down in those final hours towards late morning at the end of the 12 hours if hot as

Yeh I gutted this old carbon filter removing the carbon and leave only the outa cloth, as the inside one I find not necessarily and definitely slow the air flow, this is 450mm it's really good I had to put the valve in it so I can adjust the air pressure to slightly negative this stops smell escape.
It just needs a box to go in then attach the window duct... right now its cold so no matter to much drawing Inside

IMG_20240502_163841.jpg

With duel filters it's hard on the exhaust fan, I have one that's got a huge impeller ( I think an 8" duct fan impeller with small 6 " duct hole and larger housing eg some companies do this they just use a less powerful motor and reduce the duct size) so it's brilliant to suck and push through both filters one in one out, no smell at all good way but yeh you can only get so much flow to, this outa is a 500 mmX 50 mm bed, inside it's a thin one 500 mm but 20 mm bed

IMG_20240502_163925.jpg

slight tipping is ok. if it creeps further up the leaf it could indicate issues.

Back
Top Bottom