Coco + Sunshine #4 grow

Cannabist1

420 Member
Hey fellow growers. I decided to try something new. I mixed half and half Coco and Sunshine #4 mix. I went with MSU 13-3-15 + unscented epsom salts and the addition of molasses every second or third watering. Clearly, there are some deficiencies, nute burn and/or heat stress issues happening. I just trimmed them all up and LST one of them. I made a mistake of adding too much nutes and epsom salt which is why the plants look the way they do. Turns out, my EC was at 3.3 but I’ve been keeping the PH at 6.3. I’ve made a concentrated solution out of the powder nutes im using and corrected the EC to 1.0. I’m also adding 1/4 tsp per gallon of Epsom, rather than the usual 1 tbsp per gallon someone online recommend!!! I’m using a Photobio 680 grow light and I had the dimmer turned up to 85%, which explains the tacos. RH has been kept around 50–60% since planting. The 2 plants in the front have miniature growth and were planted 04/06, so they’re 13 days younger than the 2 in the back. Any thoughts?
IMG_4693.jpeg
IMG_4717.jpeg
IMG_4718.jpeg
IMG_4719.jpeg
IMG_4720.jpeg
IMG_4721.jpeg

first ..you should mix the #4, with a good soil like a happy frog or even any other good potting soil and you won't need nutes for many weeks ..for 2 months old they look like they have had a rough go

they look good. as long as they are happy you should be as well. they grow on their own time depending on conditions. they don't wear watches :p

keep an eye on when they need more nutes. the hand off can be tricky.

good job. happy plants.

edit : one grew through some issues but looks ok on the new stuff. your mix mighta been a bit hot for younger plants.

first ..you should mix the #4, with a good soil like a happy frog or even any other good potting soil and you won't need nutes for many weeks ..for 2 months old they look like they have had a rough go
Yeah, I’m experimenting with new nutes and it’s my first time using this light. They’ve been through a bit of stress but they can still recover.

Back
Top Bottom