Colloidal silver no pollen

after a lot of hit and miss experiences using CS, I’ve switched over to using STS and am now getting seeds.
I had the same experience- thousands of flower pods and no pollen. Many people have had the same issue. I’ve tried a bunch of different spraying regimens and didn’t come to any worthwhile conclusions. Sometimes CS did work fine for me, other times not. Some people have speculated that some strains react better to it than others. I don’t know...
Another idea was that maybe I just need to spray a lot more. Like several times a day for 4 weeks type thing. Soraying a bunch more didn’t seem to work for me, but maybe worth another try.
In any case the STS is working. Two separate ingredients to order, cheap and easily found online. A small mixing recipe to follow, but otherwise fairly painless.
Here is some pollen. I've just been pick up some of the fallen pods from the top of the pot that have fallen off. Carefully opening the flowers up and getting little smears of white pollen :) enough to rub into the buds for impregnation.
The pollen is in there if you hunt through the pods for it

Attachments

• IMG20200222134129.jpg
    IMG20200222134129.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 49
Yes I find it very interesting. Just have to be keen to find a tiny bit of powder to rub into a few hairs. It's fun I enjoy finding little tiny bits and forcing lesbians cannabis action lol

Back
Top Bottom