Colloidal Silver to make feminized seeds?

SwedishCloset

First of all so isn´t english my first launguish so pardon me for missspelling and the grammatic errors that may accur. :scratchinghead:

Ontopic:
I have reasently heard/read about collodial silver and wondering if anyone have some experience in producing feminized seed this way? its sounds pretty easy to just spray the plant with this (i thought i´ll give it A try on some lower branches later on).

My questions are:
*Can I cut the main cola and spray rest of the plant or does this stress the plant to much? (should I spray lower branches while plant still is intact?), i really dont want to get seeds in the main cola/colas.
*Can I use pollen from a sprayed plant to crossbreed another (unsprayed) plant?
*When is it a good time to start spraying? (how many days/weeks prior harvest).
*And how dangerus is it to get some collodial silver on buds that I attend to smoke?

Dont wanna end up like this guy: :oops:

The Dangers of Colloidal Silver - YouTube

Re: Colloidal Silver to make feminized seeds´?

And it has begun. :loopy:

Cut (almost) the entire WhiteWidow/PowerPlant yesterday and sprayed the left branch ones with collodial silver and are going to spray her every day now untill I se some changes. I am going to take & post some pictures tonight and proper journalise this experiment/quest "the swedes" -feminized seeds. :dreamy:

Hey Swedish...There is a forum member named Granny420 that has a thread going about colodial silver. You may wanna do a search for it and check it out.

Hey Swedish...There is a forum member named Granny420 that has a thread going about colodial silver. You may wanna do a search for it and check it out.
Ok, that I will do. :thanks:

The searchterm 'collodial silver' dident help much cause I tried to find a already an already existing thread from start.

say if one were to buy 1000ppm could you do a 20:1 ratio of distilled water to the solution of CS to make it the safer 50ppm recommended ?

i am making some of this today , would any one know how long i should leave this to work , its a half pint glass and a 9 volt battery .

any help would be good cheers
its doing something can you make out the line coming of the silver to the bottom of the glass ?

P10606781.JPG
P10606703.JPG
P10606771.JPG
P10606791.JPG

i am making some of this today , would any one know how long i should leave this to work , its a half pint glass and a 9 volt battery .

any help would be good cheers
its doing something can you make out the line coming of the silver to the bottom of the glass ?

]

Everything I've seen suggests about 12-24 hrs.
Do you have a ppm meter?

Back
Top Bottom