Making Feminized Seeds

gorillamotorss

I know that using colloidal silver on a FEMIZED female will produce pollen sacs that when used to pollinate that female will produce about 99+ feminized seeds. If I use colloidal silver on a REGULAR seed female to make pollen sacs to use on that regular seed female will that also produce FEMINIZED seeds from that REGULAR seed female plant?

That is what I thought. Are there any strains that cannot be feminized?

Not as far as I know. If you're having problems with colloidal silver, there is another chemical used, silver thiosulfate. There are instructions on how to make it. It's a bit finicky but from what I've heard it works better than cs.
I have both silver thiosulfate and colloidal silver. I was just wondering just in case I had any difficulties later on.

I just started spraying 1 @ 45ppm. So we will see soon enough.
Where did you end up buying your solution, I’m having a hard time finding something besides on Amazon.

Not as far as I know. If you're having problems with colloidal silver, there is another chemical used, silver thiosulfate. There are instructions on how to make it. It's a bit finicky but from what I've heard it works better than cs.
Yes. I, too, have succeeded using homemade silver thiosulfate. Earlier I failed when using gibberellic acid, same with colloidal silver.

Back
Top Bottom