Concept's Outdoor Grow! FF Soil - 4 Strains - 80 Plants

Concept

Greetings, welcome to another one of my journals. This will feature my move to outdoors! I've now completed 2 grows, and have two more on the way, and now feel I have the knowledge to try and brave the outdoors. Lets get started..

This is an outdoor soil grow
I'll be using 3 and 5 gallon pots filled with fox farm ocean forest mix
I'll be using blue planet's organic nutrient line
This should start last week of October and end mid Jan

The environment:
Average temperatures:
Oct 85/67
Nov 78/60
Dec 73/54
Jan 71/52
Average Humidity: 60%-80%
Daylight:
Oct: 11 - 12 hours
Nov: 10.5 - 11 hours
Dec: 10.5 hours
Jan: 10.5 - 11 Hours

Project A
strains1.jpg

This is the main part of this grow. This part of the grow will only feature the 4 strains above. I have ordered my seeds and started gathering my resources. The plan is to eventually have 80 plants. However to make harvest easier I am going to space those 80 out a tad. So I'll be working with phases of 20 plants. 5 plants per mother. Once I receive the seed's they will be put into a DWC system and made mothers indoors. Their clones will be put in veg for 1 week and then put outside to flower.

Project B
An 18 or 27 plant grow that will also feature the following. OG Kush, Vanilla Kush, Afghan Kush, Bubba Kush, Train Wreck, Purple Wreck, G13, Blue Dream, and Chemdawg. Each strain will have two/three plants each. But that is a smaller part of this project. These mothers I already have and the clones were taken last night and are currently in a DWC system for now. This project i am unsure if it will complete because of my humidity. Project A are specially selected for hearty mould resistant strains. These guys however are not as well suited for my environment. But we are going to try anyways!

Hope you guys enjoy, I'll be posting again with pictures. Please subscribe and I'm more than happy to hear any ideas.:welcome::Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom