Confusion in the grow rooms

When I started I used a notepad but now it's all either in my head or in my journal. But I only have a few plants to think about. @Emilya's method looks efficient. My head would explode with that many plants to think about :laugh:
no, thats what the grow journals are for! :)
Good point. I need to organize my grow journals better. The one I have going on now it's crowded and confusing.
Thank you

i still don't write stuff down to this day. had a family member get run over hard on this issue. went from less than 2yrs misdemeanor to hard fed time just because of the notes alone. it doesn't have to be understandable to the court either, only present. it proves a criminal organisation or enterprise, making it a federal crime instantly. works quite similar in the non legal US states as well.
I remember feeling that way too, but I kept my journal, which was just a bunch of indecipherable numbers anyway, and everything else incriminating, in my grow. I figured if they got that far I was already fucked anyway....

I remember when I got the g**wbuddy app and realized they wanted me to sign in online just to use it. This in an app where I intended to enter all the daily info about my illegal grow. WTF!

In the old days who would have ever even imagined that anyone would be stupid enough to do something like that? Putting all your personal info online- what a stupid idea.
Times change I guess.
Times don't change that much. I still have reservations about putting any kind of personal info on line. I like anonymity.

I use google calendar to keep track of events in my grow rooms. My notations tell me the age of each plant, when I watered last and when I project my next feeding to be. If I do something special to any of the plants, it is also noted here. With a glance I can tell exactly what is going on in any of my 3 grow rooms.
1611035623238.png
pics of Buddy? Please LOL

Back
Top Bottom