Could anyone help! Somewhat new to it

BlowingKushy

I have done some research when it comes to propagating and rooting clippings has anyone done any rooting with female clippings while in pre- flower I didn't jus decide to start up one day growing as I went to savannah ga and received my Master gardening listened in which u Lear everything from plant physiology to soil ect... Anyways has any body else heard of using superthrive as a rooting hormone

Re: Could anyone help !!!! Somewhat new to it

:welcome: to :420:

Thisis a great community with friendly people and tons of information. Welcome aboard.

I have not done any cloning. But I think ST has to be dilluted quite a bit to use. Like one drop per gallon. So Im not sure how it would work. I hope someone can help you sir.

Thanks Spimp I have superthrive mixed in a 1gal jug I'm using for a transplant that went horribly wrong when the root ball was damaged its really showing signs of stress I'm am probably gonna lose this female as I have been working on her for 3 months but you win some you lose some thanks

Now I have hard of guys saving dying plants with really bad injuries by using st. It takes awhile but its another ption to cloning. Hell try everything if she may be a loss IMHO. ;)

I trimmed allot of leaves off due to Now smaller root ball I cut it back so it can support what it has she's in pre flower and with work I needed to transplant I know it's kinda late but had to appreciate it man

Back
Top Bottom