Could I get some guidance please

Jeffreygill

420 Member
I have 6 very beautiful girls that have been very well raised...they are in 5gal grow bags in coco soil on a grate up off the floor fed with mills nutrients and so far I am very happy with the health value of them they are about 13 to 15 inches tall and I think.i am ready to change the bulb in my 6x6 tent and start the budding process..I am planning on 12on 12off
This is only my 2nd time and I failed the first time so all my professionals on this awsome site I am open to any and all advice please I would really like to be successful...much love to you all thank you

I have 6 very beautiful girls that have been very well raised...they are in 5gal grow bags in coco soil on a grate up off the floor fed with mills nutrients and so far I am very happy with the health value of them they are about 13 to 15 inches tall and I think.i am ready to change the bulb in my 6x6 tent and start the budding process..I am planning on 12on 12off
This is only my 2nd time and I failed the first time so all my professionals on this awsome site I am open to any and all advice please I would really like to be successful...much love to you all thank you
Hey Jeffrey , hope your having a good day my friend.
Sorry about your first grow.
When you say it failed what do you mean?
Did they die? never bud? What went wrong.
Let us know what you need help with?

Stay safe
Bill

give us some details brother ....
run through this as a primer and let us know what is up

also it helps to get journal up.

it's helps keep track of progress and the learning curve. others will follow and help along the way. while there you can cross reference with others growing in the same fashion for tips and tricks

edit : there's piles of great coco growers here. i grow hempy style which is quite similar.

Back
Top Bottom