S Girl (hash bud plant)

S Girl is my current pride and joy she is the only plant to grow from all of the 8 year old seed I was given. She is incredibly sticky and frosty and if the door is left open will stink up the whole house! This is 4 weeks into bud and I am going to let her mature for all the benifit she can provide. I have seeded her with a fast growing spicy indica and I plan to square her. I have also cloned her for the square and the next pic is S2 Girl clone of S Girl. I have taken a back branch and dried it for seed and have some already germinating the third pic is the dried bud. It has a deep hash flavor with a pine undertone that I expect will turn more spicy with age .... it is very nice and though she is with seed her power to medicate is still strong and getting stronger with age.

Thanks for looking

S Girl
DSC_6875_sgirl.jpg

S2 Girl clone of S Girl
DSC_7083_S2_Girl.jpg

S Girl bud
DSC_7114_bud.jpg

DSC015063.JPG

DSC015187.JPG
just a pic

DSC015191.JPG
this one too

Here are a couple pics of my latest grow, an Alaskan Secret taken a couple of days ago, almost ready to harvest !! Using 1000W Digital Ballast from JD Lightings Hydroponic with a 1000W Digilux HPS blub (155,000 lumens) for the 6 weeks of flowering !
Alaskan_Secret_5-27-2012.jpg
Alaskan_Secret_pic_3_6-1-2012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom