DSCF0903_2_.JPG

View image in gallery

Thought I'd toss up a couple shots of my P.O.T.M. entry for March which is some Grand Daddy Purple crossed with AK-47 I created sometime back and CO2 enriched during the flowering stage making for one coke can sized plus rock hard cola come harvest. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Indoor_G_D_P_x_AK-47_Day_57_of_Flowering.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Cola1.jpg

Wow, this thread is great. I just planted my third grow today and decided to hit up the forums for some visual inspiration. Now I am really stoked about the grow and motivated to produce some really "creme de la creme" worthy results :)

This time I am growing some seeds I bred at home by crossing some Mandala's Chill OM pollen w/ a Hashberry female. I hope they come out as nice as Cola Monster's!

Would this count as annoying tratatata, beautiful mugs X that Humbolt I will have to give it a try from what I have seen you do with it, won t be as pretty but should come close after a couple of grows, this thread keeps me going when I get bored haha thank you all for sharing

Some shots of various strains from a previous legal indoor soil grow. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC016315.jpg

DSC014692.jpg

DSC015562.jpg

DSC015414.jpg

DSC015105.jpg

DSC014304.jpg

DSC013042.jpg

Enjoy!:circle-of-love:

Well just acouple fast pictures of a strain I've got growing. I'll post acouple pictures bt I won't bore peoples with to much. Y'all want to get any more bored you'll have to go do that at my thread. Well here's a well know strain called God Bud;
gb_8_.JPG

and acouple better ones;
gb_11_.JPG

gb_10_.JPG

and last;
tric_2_.JPG

Well that's God Bud grown in black gold soil using a 2 gallon pot and flowered under a 1500 watts HPS lite for 8 weeks. Plant was like 21 inches tall and had acouple 14" buds on her. Wood be a great plant for a SOG. Stays short and loves to be a single stemmed plant. Next time I grow her I plan on not topping and hopefully she'll crank out even larger ones. Keepem Green

You know I think this thread here is the second most important thread, after personal grow journals, because for people like me who don't care to do the contest thingie, it's a thread to show unsub'ed people what you like to call pictures of your personal best. Man ALOT of pretty plants on this thread. Keepem Green

This thread is a great eye candy to keep one focus and patient for ones own grow.

Back
Top Bottom