Crop King Seeds - Crown Royale - 30 Watt LED Mother

sleepless

Well I have started my first Mother plant.

Strain - Our signature strain is a full bodied, bushy Indica that is a great yielder, easy to grow and strong in both CBD and THC levels. An overall "Best Of" in all categories, the newest addition to our famous strains was specifically bred for commercial, home and medical growers. Crown Royale is a combination of Blueberry and Purple Kush bred in North America.

Very excited about this strain.

The PK which I am smoking now has been a huge hit with all that have tried it.

On February 6th I placed 1 seed in 1 rapid rooter.

Next it will go to Promix Herb and Vegetable with a supersoil in the bottom half of pot.

As of today I can see it is doing well and should poke through today or tomorrow.

The plan is to run this plant under a max of 30 watts under 2x quantum boards.

This means only 15 watts per board.

I am hoping to Bush it out for summer clones as well as a round in the flowering tent.

If I can veg under 15 watts successfully I will be very happy.

White Cookies Clones
420-magazine-mobile1225870608.jpg

Plants under 15 watts
420-magazine-mobile1007664270.jpg

Now these can run much higher wattage and I can use 100 plus per board but the goal is low wattage growth.

Should be fun!

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Growing with low watts retards the growth exponentially

Be prepared for it

I use around 65w sq.ft with leds at about 12 inches for veg and flower to make use of the available Par light. 24 inches distance has 1/2 the Par light as 12 inches.
About all distance will do is stretch the plant and who wants that , its counter productive as the plants stretch during the first 3 weeks of flower more then enough.

For fast growth 50w sq.ft is the ticket much faster then 30w a plant

We don't live forever and time is ticking , tick tock im a day older already ..

Growing with low watts retards the growth exponentially

Be prepared for it

I use around 65w sq.ft with leds at about 12 inches for veg and flower to make use of the available Par light. 24 inches distance has 1/2 the Par light as 12 inches.
About all distance will do is stretch the plant and who wants that , its counter productive as the plants stretch during the first 3 weeks of flower more then enough.

For fast growth 50w sq.ft is the ticket much faster then 30w a plant

We don't live forever and time is ticking , tick tock im a day older already ..
That was my belief as well.

I've seen several fantastic grows under low wattage leds.

It's about the output not input (watts)

I have time to grow this out so it's more of a test on the capabilities of this board at low wattage.

So far my peppers are outgrowing the same peppers under 4 x cfl.

Well I have started my first Mother plant.

Strain - Our signature strain is a full bodied, bushy Indica that is a great yielder, easy to grow and strong in both CBD and THC levels. An overall "Best Of" in all categories, the newest addition to our famous strains was specifically bred for commercial, home and medical growers. Crown Royale is a combination of Blueberry and Purple Kush bred in North America.

Very excited about this strain.

The PK which I am smoking now has been a huge hit with all that have tried it.

On February 6th I placed 1 seed in 1 rapid rooter.

Next it will go to Promix Herb and Vegetable with a supersoil in the bottom half of pot.

As of today I can see it is doing well and should poke through today or tomorrow.

The plan is to run this plant under a max of 30 watts under 2x quantum boards.

This means only 15 watts per board.

I am hoping to Bush it out for summer clones as well as a round in the flowering tent.

If I can veg under 15 watts successfully I will be very happy.

White Cookies Clones
420-magazine-mobile1225870608.jpg

Plants under 15 watts
420-magazine-mobile1007664270.jpg

Now these can run much higher wattage and I can use 100 plus per board but the goal is low wattage growth.

Should be fun!

I just received my order of Crown Royale seeds from Crop King this week. Can't wait to start growing them once the current GG#4 is done. Keep posting I want to follow your progress!

Back
Top Bottom