Maybe try bring your humidity up and all will pop faster. The heat can be bringing it(rh) down, less than ideal for seedling stage. I've seen some people cut pop bottles and place them over like a dome and works like a prop dome for singles. Hope this helps.

November 17, 2017 Update: :slide:

Despite the outside temp of 22F degrees
Arboretum temp was 65 F
Tent temp 68F through the night
Now it is up to 72F

nov_17_2017.jpeg

I'm focused on temperature because that has been my weakness for the last two years. Not counting the battle of the bugs. When all the seeds surface I will dome them. I just don't want to see any mold.

UpDate:

nov182017.jpeg

They are growing!!
Outside 28 degrees
Arboretum 58 degrees
Tent held 62 degrees through the night.
The tent is up to 74 degrees
RH is 33%

Tomorrow I will dome the seedlings.

Sounds like a good plan to make the seedling stage more ideal for vigorous growth. Temp fluxuations will slow growth especially in the lower sixties and is an ideal temp for mold to grow. Hope it gets taken under control.

I don't have any mold. :)I will post photos tonight. I got my seedlings and clone rack cleaned. If I'm not beat when I get home I will get the girls inside it. Driving 220 miles for a doc apt bites the big one. I will update tonight. I hope everyone is having a Green Day regardless of weather .

Up Date:
It looks like only one seed is not going to pop up. I will get them in the rack tomorrow morning.

nov202017.jpg

Very lightly at the lowest amount of nutes and work your way up. Also its said to feed with nutes everytime you water.

O.K so maybe in another week start the nuts? This is were I get scared. I have never been very good with the nutrients. I have always stayed with the fox farm soils. :thanks:

What brand of EC meter should I get? Last summer I bought a digital PH meter but I didn't even open it. I am still using my PH drops. I guess, I really do have issues with change.

What brand of EC meter should I get? Last summer I bought a digital PH meter but I didn't even open it. I am still using my PH drops. I guess, I really do have issues with change.
This is what I use. It works great. I too use the drops. I was going to buy a ph meter after they run out but now I am not sure. Everything has gone well with using the drops so...
420-magazine-mobile21016511.jpg

Ive had an apera combo meter thats been right on with regular calibrations. It does ec, ph, tds, and salinity. It came in a kit with all calibration liquid, easy to use
Instructions, but the down side was it was over a hindred. Dont get me wrong. I love the drips becaise its hard to mess it up and they are spot on

Back
Top Bottom