I will try and get an update posted soon. Shit balls what a week! I could write a song. My granddaughter went off the wall for about 4 days, I had to take my son to the psych ward, and I got a staff infection in my right leg. Monday I have to go get an X-ray to make sure that it is not in the bone.

Not much of an Update:
ph 6
temp 72

I had planted another seed in the place of the one that would not grow.(Hindu Kush)

D45A973B-CCCA-45C3-A23C-D3F18E3B65DE.jpeg

My leafs are getting white spots. Does that mean I need to start giving a little bit of food now?

High Lady Vadalon,

I can't answer your last question, and that's why I'm here. I want to learn more about growing with coco, if you'll permit me to grab some floorspace in the noob corner.

All but one germinated. Great start! Your setup is very nice. Can you get a big gas tank delivered?

Sounds like your lifestyle is crazy. I think I'd be smoking OG Kush 24/7. I don't deal with stress very well. Hope it gets better!

Btw, my normal grow is outdoors. 2 seasons experience so far. Good Luck to you!

:welcome: Bode

I had a very quiet life until last summer. After attempting to grow outside for two seasons and loosing all the hard effort to the bugs and elements I am tossing the white flag out. :straightface: I am an in door girl. :) Coco is a new field for me. I have been away from the 420 for a few years and I decided that if I really want to get back into growing again that I need to get back into a community that is :green_heart: eager to be helpful. You are on the right site, that is for sure. So, many people in one location that know so much. And everyone learns from each other regardless of experience.

Hi Lady Valdon I hope it's ok to tag along I'm currently growing in coco for the first time and have gotten great help from others. I had grown in soil for 4 years prior to changing to coco. I really like coco, my plants are doing better than I've ever done in soil and I've had grows of more than one gram per watt. I have a journal going but no link please feel free to check it out.

SOGOO1, glad to have you along. I'm hoping to have better luck with the coco. I've done well with soil. I just want nicer looking plants.

Well, day one of feeding. I did a teaspoon of cal/mag, teaspoon of Pure blend pro grow( it said 15 ml) I ph to a 6. All to a gal of water.

Small up Date:
6 A.M.
Outside temp-----12 degrees
Arboretum--------58 degrees
Tent---------------62 degrees

10:00 A.M.

Outside-----------19 degrees
Arboretum--------72 degrees
tent---------------75 degrees

The RH is 28% I will add a hot pan of water latter on today to bring up the RH%.

Nov_30_2017.jpg

High Lady V,

I remember someone hanging a wet towel or two inside the tent to increase humidity. Might be something to consider. Good Luck.

My RH was down to 22 this morning. I left the heat on in the arboretum last night and forgot to turn the heater down in the tent. It was 17 degrees outside, 88 degrees in the arboretum, and 90 in the tent at 6 A.M. I'm adding a pan of hot water to get the RH up. I guess I will do up a check list so I don't cook my plants.

Lady Vadalon your plants are lookin very healthy too bad about the high temps, plants should be ok if they didn't dry out. I've done the same thing more than I would like to admit. I also had problems with my humidity. I installed a humidifier but the calcium carbonate in the water plugged my charcoal exhaust filter now i have reduced the exhaust fan speed and added some soaked towels to the room and that has taken care of the problem.

High Lady V,

I remember someone hanging a wet towel or two inside the tent to increase humidity. Might be something to consider. Good Luck.

I will try the wet towel tonight and see if it will help. :thanks:

At 5:30 a.m. it was 25 degrees out side. 70 degrees in the arboretum and 80 degrees in the tent. I don't think I am to keen on the app for the phone. I will load photos when I'm back at my computer. I got them uploaded from web view but can't seem to figure it out from here.

420-magazine-mobile1708696977.jpg

Does the top of this plant look like this because it needs more nutrients?

Back
Top Bottom