Sour Diesel - Money Bush - Super Lemon Haze - Blue Mystic - Cheese - Indoor Coco Grow

bbrown219

420 Member
Hello fellow growers. This is my second grow, and I'm doing a few things different. On my first grow I had a Road Runner in a DWC setup under a 400 hp in a 2 x 2 grow tent. This time around I will be doing a Drip System in a 4 x 8. For starters I don't have any equipment, so I will be doing this from scrap. Each step from germination to flower i will be building the grow as i go. I've done alot of reserach and want to try to make this a continuous grow by using mother plants and making clones. I also would like to try some breeding and cross breeding. But that for a later forum. So lets get started.

First off it is August 27 and this grow started on July 2. so Ill give the specifics of this grow then catch you up with pictures to this date.

The the strains I started with are White Window, Og Kush, Sour Diesel, Money Bush and a auto strain call fast and vast. Out of those only the Sour Diesel and Money Bush made it. The Sour Diesel is a reglaur seed and Money Bush is a female. I later add three more females; Blue Mystic, Super Lemon Haze, and a Cheese.

Sour Diesel
70% SATIVA/30% INDICA
THC: 19.33% CBD: 0.21% CBN: 1.15%

Blue Mystic
Predominantly Indica
THC: Medium CBD: High

Money Bush
80% INDICA - 20% SATIVA
THC: 21% CBD: 3%

Cheese
40% SATIVA - 60% INDICA
THC: 18.5% CBD: 0.6% CBN: 0.35%

Super Lemon Haze
70% SATIVA - 30% INDICA
THC: 19.33% CBD: 0.21% CBN: 1.15%

I will be using Canna Coco and Canna Coco Nutrients

My mind is not yet made up as far as how i will flower but join in enjoy the show

:thanks:

Re: Sour Diesel, Money Bush, Super Lemon Haze, Blue Mystic, and Cheese Indoor Coca Gr

So i started by soaking the seeds in distill water for 48 hours. Day 1

IMG_020457.JPG

IMG_028046.JPG

Re: Sour Diesel, Money Bush, Super Lemon Haze, Blue Mystic, and Cheese Indoor Coco Gr

Planted the money bush and sour diesel and the spouted. I planted the other seeds which I should of have waited(lesson learned). Also built a 3 x 3 flood table using scrap wood I had around. I place a a single 100 watt cfl bulb above the plants and keep the plants in a dome tray. Day 10

IMG_028355.JPG

IMG_028450.JPG

Re: Sour Diesel, Money Bush, Super Lemon Haze, Blue Mystic, and Cheese Indoor Coco Gr

Here are a few pics of the babies. I water them by placing them in a container and letting the water wick up. Day 18

IMG_030849.JPG

IMG_030949.JPG

IMG_031046.JPG

IMG_031143.JPG

Re: Sour Diesel - Money Bush - Super Lemon Haze - Blue Mystic - Cheese - Indoor Coco

Bit late on this one but any updates? Im currently running lemon haze in coco aswell
Happy growing

Re: Sour Diesel - Money Bush - Super Lemon Haze - Blue Mystic - Cheese - Indoor Coco

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom