Herb'In Growers 2nd Time - BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake - Sour SUNami

Re: Herb'In Growers 2nd Time (BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake) (Sour SUNami)

Seeing as how it was night out when I took the pitures I am going to to wait till her morning stretch to get some more but I will stick her on a full bloom nutes cycle after she drinks what she has been poured.

Re: Herb'In Growers 2nd Time (BlackCherry Soda & Lemon CheeseCake) (Sour SUNami)

Also I am lately seeing a difference with medical cannabis, every time I see it under a microscope there is a either clear to maybe cloudy Trich head, which is bothering me that the growers out today aren't focused on the actually effect of the plant, they are rushing in getting what they can when they can, The part of finish can effect the entire purpose of it as from being clear and milky which gives off the energetic high, to the dark amber head which is a punch you in the face and knock your ass out, kind of high, this really concerns me towards the over all effects of the "market". I would love to go into a dispensary and ask for a late or a n early white widow, it would conventionally open up more of what pleases the customer.

IMG_20140902_090137784.jpg
IMG_20140902_090151916.jpg
IMG_20140902_090158349.jpg

First sign of root progression out of the upper leveel now its pretty much going to become an aeroponic DWC whatever.
IMG_20140903_173024750.jpg

Just over the past two days the growth from where I cropper her is amazing.
IMG_20140903_173106293.jpg

This girls feeding tube had some clogging problem but I just rinsed and started a full nute cycle so the next week is going to be impressive.
IMG_20140903_173111733.jpg

So I did something I am not too sure about and would like some input, I wrapped the feeding tube with electrical tape to blacken in out because, now I am not to sure, but doesn't standing water and light create algae. I know the airstone will fight that in the basin, and allso fight root rot, but I need to still get a root strengthener by GH and possibly some other boosters just to keep her healthy I am running chemicals so i cant deter from that. Hopefully after the next two weeks I can purchase my LED's for these girls just one big enough to sustain growth not to flower under.

I am thinking somewhere along the lines of two of these. Details are as follows (Below Picture) :D
shopping3.jpg

MicroGlow 12 Watt LED Grow Bulb - Indoor Plant Growing Light

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Some new pics.
My out door Sour Sunami is taking the beggining of flower very well, I have officially switched her to a full bloom nute mix.
IMG_20140905_171350769_HDR_1_.jpg

IMG_20140905_171342826_1_.jpg

Lemon Cheesecake has jumped up a lot in the past few days fix my water problem with the line it was getting clogged, and got them on a 100% nutes where befor eI cut back the amount to about 50% just so they would be okay with the adjustment.
IMG_20140905_113513907_1_.jpg

This is a prime example of deficient lighting as you can tell one is getting better then the other. Hopefully soon that will change but just gotta wait for now.
IMG_20140905_113506166_1_.jpg

Blackcherry Soda from a top angle. I still haven't decided if I want to trim her of that node right next to the substrate level or not.
IMG_20140905_113530574_1_.jpg

Lemoncheesecake from a top angle, Is the one getting the best of the light for now, as you can tell.
IMG_20140905_113524130_1_.jpg

Also I am lately seeing a difference with medical cannabis, every time I see it under a microscope there is a either clear to maybe cloudy Trich head, which is bothering me that the growers out today aren't focused on the actually effect of the plant, they are rushing in getting what they can when they can, The part of finish can effect the entire purpose of it as from being clear and milky which gives off the energetic high, to the dark amber head which is a punch you in the face and knock your ass out, kind of high, this really concerns me towards the over all effects of the "market". I would love to go into a dispensary and ask for a late or a n early white widow, it would conventionally open up more of what pleases the customer.

hey herby! flowers are looking great!

my main concern is there is no "medical cannabis" its "cannabis" every strain has different ratings for the cannabinoids that they hold within them out of the 80+ known just so were all clear on that. However i do agree and understand your point about growers rushing harvests to crop more and obviously make them selves for money (and youll find this to be true even with seed banks that say 6-8 weeks for flower, check the trics like i do and just recently showed in my journal and your grow will take longer then your seed bank tells you). now the only argument here is that not everyone is looking for a "knock you out of the park high" i just a few hours ago had one come in and ask what was the most active smoke we have. so "they" for example are not looking for the amber trics. also not all collective gardens have every strain out there in flower or clones. if you request one it may be a possibility but i wouldnt bet on it.

as far as your tubing, the nutes carry alot of salt and you will have salt build up, cleaning your tubes out is a must (i recommend cleaning every 3 months)

I&i

Yeah the sedimt was main, but the broken airstone was my main clog, wondering what the heck had the ability for it to go up the line??????.

But the, dispensaries have well over a dozen to two dozen strains so obviously there is ample supply to test and mess around with the harvest.

I'm well aware of how many strains your average garden has. But they are not all grown by the garden (unless it's colorado) I believe I've read they have to grow like 75% of their own. Everywhere else u could get by just by knowing vendors,if u get the chance go talk to a volunteer at a garden and see how much info they really know.. most places specificly hire people that don't know much about the plant but have good customer service and experience w a cash register. So trust me being in the industry I agree with you that it's not what u would expect but that's why you find the one place that meets your needs. I'm not saying no one has pride I'm their collective garden, but I am saying you will find one that does and you won't regret it ;)

We have on average 15-20 strains and about 6 are grown in house that are on table at any given time. We cycle our strains out but do most ours by members that vend to us

I&I

I'm off to bed, watching old school scoopy doo. ;) see ya tomorrow man

Hey you guys, I'm back with some new pics of my two to-be mothers

IMG_20140909_175513526.jpg

IMG_20140909_175444059.jpg

I'll have pictures up of the outdoor girl in a bit she is doing quite well.

Stupid ass roommate picked Bella fan leaves off her, she say its better, how fucking retarded is she.

lil harsh, we all were beginners at some point ;)

take a pic for us? im not familiar with bella leaves (for instance :) ) are you talking fan leaves?

its not the worst thing that can happen, shell survive she just wont grow as fast as you would like.

outdoor grow is looking great!

I&i

Sometimes its done on purpose, sometimes it reminds you of the tree from lion king ;)

20140908_151144.jpg
20140908_151111.jpg

id agree, no one touches my ladys. they all know that hands and fingers will be lost if so ;)

most fear to touch them anyhow for me luckily, think its because they have never played with the plant and dont realize how easy they recover from pruning. the outdoor grower i was helping the beginning of this season actually gasped when i told him i take the tops of my plants when they are around 24 inches tall. had to show him that its all right to cut these ladys up, just make sure you tell them ur sorry and u love them ;)

I&i

Right, well I agree with taking the tops and at least rooting them, because it keeps the generation line out of the question.

Anywho I am about to head out to the bar so here are the latest pics of the fam.

(Top View)
IMG_20140913_103109900.jpg

(Side View)
IMG_20140913_103125520.jpg

(Outdoor)
IMG_20140913_102828896.jpg

(Outdoor Close-up)
IMG_20140913_102814379.jpg

Your girl is cute, I would trim back anything passed 6 - 8 inches from the top so it center focuses it's growth more, I would have done higher up like I am asking of you if you want to of course, but she stretched a lot in bud.

hey there herbingrower!

yea thats just one of the shop rats ;) ive taken clones off her and the others for about 3 months now and am letting her continue to grow some more before i take more clones off her. she wont see a flower room for at least another 6 months. actually in about a hour im going to be transplanting it to a bigger pot then a 2.5 liter pot since its used up the root spaced it had allowed.

your plants are looking good herb! 2nd pic from the bottom looks like its starting to bush up nicely!

I&i

Back
Top Bottom