Cum Laude Strain

BarçaBeachBum

420 Member
Just got back from my Cannabis Club, where I picked up some Cum Laude.

Just wanted to attach some pics so ya´ll get an idea of the Cannabis Scene here in BCN!
Plus a bit of Strain Info I found on Cannabis.info - Enjoy & Buenos Humos! :ganjamon:

Cum Laude: Absolute Refinement

This triple hybrid (Reina Madre x Tijuana) x Original Haze of sativa predominance was created in honor of writer Antonio Escohotado for his work in the world of cannabis. He is one of the 100 great thinkers of the 20th century. The buds of the Cum Laude are thick and fluffy, and are covered with a layer of glistening trichomes. Its aroma is quite complex, composed of perfumes of lavender, anise, coffee and exotic spices. As for the flavor, it could be defined as earthy and wood. It has the effect of a typical sativa, very lucid, pleasant and lasting. Your creativity will receive an impulse and your thoughts will accelerate. The flowering phase of the Cum Laude lasts 75-80 days. But you need a lot of space for your indoor cultivation. Without some kind of size control, the vertical height of this plant is very unwieldy for most.

Attachments

• Cum_Laude_Strain.png
    Cum_Laude_Strain.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 330
  • Cum_Laude_1.png
    Cum_Laude_1.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Cum_Laude_2.png
    Cum_Laude_2.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 252
That's a new strain for me! :yummy:
Thanks for sharing Barca - it sounds like a great smoke! :passitleft: