Curing

Tris420

Hey Guys so i harvested 1 of my Plants last week ... left it hanging for like 5 days ... they felt dry on the outside but the stemps didnt snap ... so I put them in Jars .. they went over 70%RH i took them out again for a few hours .. then back in the jars with 2 boveda packs ... Now the RH is at 63% I guess thats good right? So my question is after curing for maybe 2 weeks ... will the stems snap ?

I believe you want to keep the humidity above 55 and below 70 so you should be good, just make sure your opening those jars on a regular basis to keep the humidity down so you don't mold. The stem snapping I just an indicator that you should be trimming and jarring your cannabis. If you did not wait that long then the stem snapping is not an issue. It may take longer than 2 weeks depending on how much moisture is still in the plant. Did you not remove most of the stem when you jarred your buds??

I usually cut all the stems off before jarring it up.

I believe you want to keep the humidity above 55 and below 70 so you should be good, just make sure your opening those jars on a regular basis to keep the humidity down so you don't mold. The stem snapping I just an indicator that you should be trimming and jarring your cannabis. If you did not wait that long then the stem snapping is not an issue. It may take longer than 2 weeks depending on how much moisture is still in the plant. Did you not remove most of the stem when you jarred your buds??

Knew I forgot something haha .. I didnt remove the stems before jarring them ... But I will do it now thanks !

Edit: Stems have weight too haha :)) ( For selling you know haha )

I dont know either im to high or Im just dumb ... I dont get it lol ... so i still got the weed in a thightvac container with the boveda packs ... but curing doesnt it mean like dry it slowly ... but how can it dry when these Boveda Packs are in there? because when i grind that weed up it still is wet you know what i mean? So i dont quiet understand how it should dry out more if it stays at the same humidity? Thanks in Advance !

Edit: Smell is awesome already the Taste is good to even tho its wet .. but yea i dont want to smoke it wet haha

That makes sense, thanks for explaining it to me :) !!

hey hey whats up :wood:you harvest and did not offer me some lol. To me curing is the most important part of the grow two months for nothing if you don't get they step right sounds like you got it under control send so nice Nug pics love to check them out.

hey hey whats up :wood:you harvest and did not offer me some lol. To me curing is the most important part of the grow two months for nothing if you don't get they step right sounds like you got it under control send so nice Nug pics love to check them out.

Hey Not much and you ? haha I didnt forget about you ! But I haversted only 2 out of 3 Plants and the one that is curing right now had the most airy buds on it, so its not that impressive but the taste i really like it alot citrus taste :) Im uploading Pics Right now !!

There you go :)

20151227_133701.jpg
20151227_133654.jpg
20151227_133639.jpg

And Here are my new Plants El Fuego Autoflower they all showed their Sex last week all female !!

20151227_115938.jpg
20151227_115931.jpg
20151227_115926.jpg

And Yesterday i switched 3 Sour Diesel into Flower ! Hope they will be good !! So what are you growing now :)?

Edit : And ofcourse im still waiting for the Critical Kush to finish up she will be a beast alot of weight !!

Back
Top Bottom