CX mighty bloom 6th week

I think it should say. Keep your PH at around 7 to 7.4. So yeah I've lowered it

Screenshot_20230904_045634_Chrome.jpg

I think it should say. Keep your PH at around 7 to 7.4. So yeah I've lowered it

Screenshot_20230904_045634_Chrome.jpg
hi pal sorry for not replying I kinda got caught up with life ... so I've got 2 grows on the go .. one is just hand feeding and the other was hydroton in the auto feed system. I went for the full dosage in my hand feed system as I thought if worse comes to worse I could always flush and to be honest the plants looked OK and didn't really have any side effects but when I used it for my hydro system I backed off lol I'm not clued up enough on hydro to be honest and my plants already have had a tough journey. I will post some pics later when my lights are about to come on and see what you think. oh my hand fed one's was SOG so only in 5 litre pots. hopefully we can work out if there is actually method behind there madness :)

also the Cx is a very high NPK well I say npk according to the ratio it has 0 nitrogen which I think in turn did affect my plants in hydro in the early stages :(

I know right. And like I've mentioned this company is totally shite at communicating.
yeah I've also tried contacting them ... it was my grow shop that recommended this but its the only thing I use from there line. As my grow shop quoted ( its like steroids on the next level for your plants ) I have a fair good relationship with the guys and gals at the shop and have tried many stuff and he usually don't sell me something if its not decent

So been at EC 2.2 and EC of around 7.1 I'm the trays. I've been putting in 3ml per liter. I have to say I really do think there has been a spurt of swelling and hardening of the bud sites and 3 out of 4 plants look great. But I'm having issues with one plant. I'm using a new daylight Pro 660w and leaf temps are 25 lights on and 21 lights off. I'm a newbie when it comes to plant sickness. So I don't know what's wrong?? It sounds stupid and I'm probably wrong. But I'm thinking it's phosphorus deficiency. Also got to mention I've got a very small amount of Amber tricombes on that plant. Which is also strange because its an 8 week strain at the end of week 6. Is there any members you could tag that can help me diagnose what's going on here??

20230907_083722.jpg

looks plain hungry. i've no idea how that booster is supposed to work, but it doesn't look like that plant is getting any of it.

Its drinking though,absolutely loads. I went to the grow shop today. And the guy said. He hasn't tried using the bloom only method. But there used to be a guy who worked there who used it. And that guy absolutely loved this method. He used to run his EC at 4.0 or something like that. He said people are too nervous to try it. By design your starve shocking the plant. The other 3 look fine. So I'm not going to back out now. Back to normal nute in 48 hrs if they are alive 😁. Guess we'll know at harvest. It's all about learning for me. So I guess I'm learning. Even though it's scary.

So been at EC 2.2 and EC of around 7.1 I'm the trays. I've been putting in 3ml per liter. I have to say I really do think there has been a spurt of swelling and hardening of the bud sites and 3 out of 4 plants look great. But I'm having issues with one plant. I'm using a new daylight Pro 660w and leaf temps are 25 lights on and 21 lights off. I'm a newbie when it comes to plant sickness. So I don't know what's wrong?? It sounds stupid and I'm probably wrong. But I'm thinking it's phosphorus deficiency. Also got to mention I've got a very small amount of Amber tricombes on that plant. Which is also strange because its an 8 week strain at the end of week 6. Is there any members you could tag that can help me diagnose what's going on here??

20230907_083722.jpg
mine look exactly same... I just put it down to genetics and the fact they are coming to end of there flower period so just using up what they can out of the leafs to get them through it
like you said there's no turning back now anyway no matter if you feed them whatever the colour will never come back so you won't know if it's working or not. I used it at full strength and watered every 2 days so they had about 3 to 4 feeds with it. then I hit them with shogun dragon force in which thats another finisher until they reach chop day which is actually tomorrow and they look pretty decent to be honest

mine look exactly same... I just put it down to genetics and the fact they are coming to end of there flower period so just using up what they can out of the leafs to get them through it
like you said there's no turning back now anyway no matter if you feed them whatever the colour will never come back so you won't know if it's working or not. I used it at full strength and watered every 2 days so they had about 3 to 4 feeds with it. then I hit them with shogun dragon force in which thats another finisher until they reach chop day which is actually tomorrow and they look pretty decent to be honest
what I do think if your using that Cx all the way through flower you deffo need to hit it with calmag as well .. especially if growing in coco 60/40 and led lights. Will take a photo tomorrow just before harvest so you can compare yours to mine just to put you at ease :)

20230907_083722.jpg
also not all plants grow the same ... did you use clones or seeds .. maybe that plant got stunted through nute burn etc it will come good in the end will just take a week or so more :)

Mine was clones. And that's what my friend said. That they are just reacting differently. Did you go back to normal A + B after the bloom week,as they recommended? I'm going to do that anyway,but just wondering if you did. And what PH was you 6th week run at? I ended up around 7ish. Also I'm looking forward to your images

Mine was clones. And that's what my friend said. That they are just reacting differently. Did you go back to normal A + B after the bloom week,as they recommended? I'm going to do that anyway,but just wondering if you did. And what PH was you 6th week run at? I ended up around 7ish. Also I'm looking forward to your images
no mate not going back to a and b using shogun dragon force which is a 6 to 9 day finisher and just use by itself or with sumo boost or monkey nutrient boost. I didn't even check my pH or my ec cos if I did I would have probably backed off with the dosage. sometimes you just gotta trust the science I guess. like I said I was more worried about the ones in my hydroponic system so thats why I didn't do the full strength but looking at my others now maybe i should of now. maybe some nutes are designed to run at high ec as what I can gather athena nutes are also in that category

I'm going back to normal feed tomorrow,as CX horticulture recommended on the chart. But I'm going to do a 24 hour flush first just PH'd water. That's just off my own back. So I'm thinking Normal schedule till the end of week 7. Then diluting my rez every 24 hours after that. Until harvest. My strains are definitely 8 week strains. Day 42 of flower. Last day of mighty bloom only. 3 super buff cherry and 1 rainbow sherbet (bottom right)

20230908_220346.jpg

20230908_215557.jpg

I don't know why that super buff cherry ((back right) is so purple but I like it. Its quite hot in there this week. Mini heatwave where I am. But will be cooling down next week

Back
Top Bottom