D.W.C. Build Almost Done

Just some info. For you newer growers. One easy way to pre plan pot size is to think of root growth. For every week add 1/4 gallon space to be a ideal grow room for root growth. That is a easy way to plan. So for a three month grow no less then 3 gallons. 5 month 5 gallons. If you have the space stick with 5 gallon or bigger to not have root bound problems.

funny thing you mentioned that about fimming
it actually why I use it even tho it doesn't work all the time it slows the main down
enough for my side branching to catch up :thumb:

edit it may be sometime I don't cut it enough and sometime I cut it too much lol

funny thing you mentioned that about fimming
it actually why I use it even tho it doesn't work all the time it slows the main down
enough for my side branching to catch up :thumb:

edit it may be sometime I don't cut it enough and sometime I cut it too much lol

I have only performed a few fims and only topped a couple times. But I agree that I never had any problem topping but fimming really did slow down growth. It helped the holy grail because that was running away but I should have been topping my other two and fimming the HGK....live and learn I guess.

Great post, I think it's important for people to know this stuff...it's really helpful, wish I knew it before I started!

Hey Professor, I was just on youtube and saw your Great video on transplanting! I get a lot from your videos, thanks for taking the time to do them, I know you put a lot of time and effort into your grows and helping others. I just thought you should know you make a difference. :bravo: :thumb: :high-five: :thanks:

Well to all my friends here on 420mag and anywhere else in the world have a awesome 420. I will be at the cannabis cup this weekend and will be checking in from my cell phone. Wish you all the best and as always keep it growing green Well purple too. If I am not slacking off I will get some update pic on flower room and seedlings this weekend as well.

Man that makes me so jealous to hear that. Enjoy!

have a great time man,,I had to cancel on wednesday due to a kid who decided he needed to tear his acl, oh well i have goodies coming back

thanks for the work on the videos man,good stuff

I am home lol. For the early morning and will be going right back in 11 hours lol. Thats enough said about that. Now just some pic I took last night of grow update.
20140419_040349_3_bestshot.jpg
20140419_040610_6_bestshot.jpg
20140419_040818_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140419_040923_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

Shes alive..Shes alive

Hey COFinest, I'm late to the party as normal but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your hard work on both the grow and the updates. You're a dedicated grower and i for one realize how much effort that it takes. I only hope that one day my state wakes up and smells the coffee. But until then I request your permission to live vicariously through you! Again great job and best of luck on a great continuing project!

Day 12 in flower for my Monster Train Wreck going on.
20140419_201637.jpg
20140420_205623.jpg
20140420_205500.jpg
20140420_205420.jpg
20140420_205443.jpg

Be home soon to do some responding post. Bear with me and be high and smile. Keep it growing green.

Back
Top Bottom