Dale in Thailand: newbie grower

Dalebof

420 Member
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie grower for medical purposes (stage 4 cancer)
Does this look ok for 2 weeks old? It's L. A. Confidential seeds.

Attachments

• IMG20191120122434.jpg
    IMG20191120122434.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 109
she looks good but she is stretching
can you move her into the direct sun?

she looks good but she is stretching
can you move her into the direct sun?
I actually have a grow room but it gets hot and it's difficult to control the temperature (I live in Northern Thailand. So, I can get her in direct sunlight or in the grow room, either way the temp is going to be around 90 f.
Thanks so much for your help. Being a rookie, I can kill plants with the best of 'em.....

If you’re actually in Thailand and it’s a Thai strain then it will tend to be in the tall and gangly side anyway. The plant looks fine though. A fan for air movement will help keep the stem strong.
Start a journal or keep posting here and I’ll tag along.

If you’re actually in Thailand and it’s a Thai strain then it will tend to be in the tall and gangly side anyway. The plant looks fine though. A fan for air movement will help keep the stem strong.
Start a journal or keep posting here and I’ll tag along.
Thanks a lot. I just moved it inside yesterday and put it under a grow light. There is a fan near by that it it getting a little breeze from. Hopefully it will show some improvement in a few days.
Again, thanks for the advice

Thanks a lot. I just moved it inside yesterday and put it under a grow light. There is a fan near by that it it getting a little breeze from. Hopefully it will show some improvement in a few days.
Again, thanks for the advice
Good morning, so this is what it looks like after 3 days under a grow light. Time to transplant in a larger pot?
Also, living in Thailand, I'm looking for hot climate seeds. An internet search mostly says sativas, but indicas also show up. Dazed and confused

Attachments

• 1574475141364-1230669246.jpg
    1574475141364-1230669246.jpg
    693.8 KB · Views: 111
Good morning, so this is what it looks like after 3 days under a grow light. Time to transplant in a larger pot?
Also, living in Thailand, I'm looking for hot climate seeds. An internet search mostly says sativas, but indicas also show up. Dazed and confused
:welcome: to :420: Dale
when you transplant, you can bury her up to those little round leaves (cotyledons), and as far as temps go, I have sativas and indicas, and my veg room is usually around 85 -92 w/lights on, just keep a good breeze on them they'll be fine :snowboating:

:welcome: to :420: Dale
when you transplant, you can bury her up to those little round leaves (cotyledons), and as far as temps go, I have sativas and indicas, and my veg room is usually around 85 -92 w/lights on, just keep a good breeze on them they'll be fine :snowboating:
Thanks so much. Will do. Can I ask what strain(s) you are growing? I'm in Northern Thailand and looking to buy some seeds that do well in the heat.
Have a great day!!

Thanks so much. Will do. Can I ask what strain(s) you are growing? I'm in Northern Thailand and looking to buy some seeds that do well in the heat.
Have a great day!!
Well I have White Widow, Liberty Haze, Ghost O. G., Gorilla Glue #4, Gorilla Zkittles, Skunk, Candy Dawg O. G., and some Autos, Wedding Cake and Purple Haze...those higher temps are okay for veg, but my flowering tent stays 68 - 72 constant for mimicking fall temps and to get the colors to come out like they're supposed to :snowboating::goodluck:

Does anybody know what this could be? Last night it looked fine. This morning this appeared.
Is it OK to use a weak organic fungicide or pesticide on this?
Thanks in advance for your input!!

Attachments

• IMG20191126085529.jpg
    IMG20191126085529.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG20191126085440.jpg
    IMG20191126085440.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG20191126085434.jpg
    IMG20191126085434.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 118
Next plant you can pot it right up to the first set of leaves if it wants to stretch from the heat on you.
Thank you sir, I just put a very weak mixture of baking soda with water on it. Then improved the ventilation and put it a little closer to the light source. Hopefully that will help.

Does anybody know what this could be? Last night it looked fine. This morning this appeared.
Is it OK to use a weak organic fungicide or pesticide on this?
Thanks in advance for your input!!
That's an infestation of spider mites, and yes you can do something. Take a gallon of water, mix a tablespoon or two of "Dawn" dish soap put in a spray bottle and soak her good, bottoms and tops of leaves...let set over night and spray again with plain water, you will have to repeat this about twice a week for a month but it will eventually suffocate them...next time look into "Nematodes" they're inexpensive and work great for organic or non organic gardening

Back
Top Bottom