DankaTrons Pc Grow Northern Lights Fem Auto 2019

I always had pest issues when I moved plants back and forth from inside to outside. Are you still using only one CFL? If so, consider adding one to the other end of your computer case. In such an extremely space-limited area, I'd want all of them to be 6,500K color temperature (unless I could find a CFL in 7,200K, lol, but IDK if that color temperature is available in a non-HID bulb, and the only reefer I knew has moved out of the neighborhood, so I can't ask him). Stretch is your enemy, methinks.

@Emilya yeh i suspected spider mites too ill have to get onto em quickly before the buds grow .

I always had pest issues when I moved plants back and forth from inside to outside. Are you still using only one CFL? If so, consider adding one to the other end of your computer case. In such an extremely space-limited area, I'd want all of them to be 6,500K color temperature (unless I could find a CFL in 7,200K, lol, but IDK if that color temperature is available in a non-HID bulb, and the only reefer I knew has moved out of the neighborhood, so I can't ask him). Stretch is your enemy, methinks.

Yes stretch is deffs my enemy it is getting so close ! I have just switched from a 5500k to a 2700k i think it was. Yeh i want to add another light but i just added in a carbon filter and space is getting cramped ill see what i can do. Yeh i have foolishly moved it in and out a couple times just well i was adding stuff to the box and i fear thats why ive just picked up spider mites.

Little update: Growing well (almost too well! Stretch is killing me) , flowers are thickening up overall plant health seems very well. Started feeding lightly with liquid tomato fertilizer. Not the best choice but on a budget at the moment.

Took torturedsols advice and added another 2700k 23watt cfl in. Any ideas for stopping the top cola hitting the lights ? Ive already bent it into a squiggly S , i was thinking of maybe some clear glass as a barrier that would still let light spectrum through , would that work ? Few pics added below :)
7AE106AE-CEE8-4C36-85B4-345B9D2CE514.jpeg
1223BBFA-8CCA-4741-9BE4-D7E6C8C3E252.jpeg
47E7F6E2-3DA9-4247-AA47-D7FE2E7FEF41.jpeg

Took torturedsols advice and added another 2700k 23watt cfl in.

Err... That was like the opposite of my advice :rolleyes: :
In such an extremely space-limited area, I'd want all of them to be 6,500K color temperature (unless I could find a CFL in 7,200K, lol, but IDK if that color temperature is available in a non-HID bulb, and the only reefer I knew has moved out of the neighborhood, so I can't ask him). Stretch is your enemy, methinks.

It won't hurt the plant, it'll just tend to enable noticeably more stretch than a higher color temperature light would.

It won't hurt the plant, it'll just tend to enable noticeably more stretch than a higher color temperature light would.
Oh okay i see what you’re saying . Do you think a flat peice of glass as a barrier would work ? Will it keep stretching all the way to harvest because if so im f***ed! Got about 6 more weeks

Oh okay i see what you’re saying . Do you think a flat peice of glass as a barrier would work ?

for...? To keep the plant from touching the bulb? Yeah, most likely; I haven't seen a cannabis plant grow through glass yet, lol. To minimize stretching? Eh... It'll probably attenuate the light-energy about 9%, but you shouldn't notice any color-shift.

Will it keep stretching all the way to harvest

Lol, no. That's basically the first ~40% of the flowering period. I don't know how you'd define that on an autoflowering plant. Well, yeah, I do, but IDK when you'd start the clock, I mean. No, the last ~60% of the flowering period should be "stretch-free," barring any lighting changes and/or issue of some sort. The buds will fill in. Then... You show the plant how much you love it by killing it :eek:.

Heres a few pics of the plant, the main cola its thickening up nicely very happy. Other buds are lacking not sure if my low stress training helped or had a negative effect. Still another month to go so ive got faith they will bulk up.

Wow haha the buds have sure beefed up since i last posted in here , ill attatch some more photos. Tips of my leaves are black and poking upwards on a 90 degree angle . I suspect nute burn because i was using liquid ferts and the soil i am using has added slow release ferts. Any who im not fussed ive stopped feeding nutes and she is just growing strong with still another 2 weeks of flowering to go . It looks like i might get half an ounce which if i do ill be stoked for my first grow!

Hey lads! Unsure whether or not i should harvest . Plant was started jan 1st.

Seed breeders flowering time specified 55-60 days which i thought meant from about 4 weeks after veg. Now checking back it says 55-60 days from germination. Which would mean i am like 20 days late :/.

Anyway a lot of the leaves are turning yellow and dropping off . But i dont beleive more than 80% of hairs have turned orange. ill attach some photos

46DF48AE-D745-44FE-A233-2E0F77347C98.jpeg
E97A19C3-BC39-42F9-A2D6-7903D2B1445D.jpeg
CDDF316E-EF19-4522-8407-6E655C3F9C5A.jpeg

I think she could go for a while longer Dank but I usually go by trichome color. Do you have a scope or loupe to see them? Otherwise it seems since she's pushing white pistols still she should be fine and might bulk up one more time.
I did order a cheap loupe but i think it was faulty it is hard to see. I will try and get another and have a good look. You are right i have read the best way to judge it is by the trichomes with a scope. Why do you think so many leaves are dying ? Is it because all energy is being directed to the buds ?

Back
Top Bottom