5KYW4LK3R's Organic, Soil, Seedsman 30:1 CBD, Afghani, CB Diesel & Northern Lights, 2019

5KYW4LK3R

420 Member
How's it going everyone?
This will be my first indoor grow and my second grow ever. I threw some Crop King seeds Early Miss and CB Diesel in the soil last summer and got some results. It definitely was not anything high end but I blame myself for waiting so late in the season. It honestly was an eye opener and made me want to try and grow indoor and take it more seriously. I got around to getting all the equipment necessary for indoor cultivation for this winter season. I had started my grow a few weeks back; on November 7th I soaked my beans for germination to be exact. I put off starting this because I was waiting on my Seedsman CBD seeds to come in the mail. I got them in on December 11th and soaked those that same night.

I will be posting pictures of the progress so far in the next few post trying to catch up to the point of current progress.

Here is the links to the seeds in the grow room:
Crop King Seeds:
2 Afghani Reg seeds
2 CB Diesel Fem seeds
2 Northern Lights Auto Fem
2 Seedsman seeds Dr Seedsman CBD 30:1 Fem Buy Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1 Feminised Seeds from Seedsman at Seedsman
2 Random Reg seeds I suspect to be Snowman OG from a friend

The soil I'm using is Fox Farm Ocean Forrest. I am going organic with my fertilizer using Roots Organic Grow and Bloom.
I used Great White mycorrhizae and PH'ed my water to 6.5 when the seedlings would look a little thirsty. I would try to water them every other day since they are in a small 1/2 gal plastic pots for now. I will be transplanting them into one gallon and maybe into 2 gal fabric pots when they are ready. I wanted to keep everything tidy and see which seeds were worth transplanting and continuing from the regular seeds.
I have a 2x2x4 Vivosun tent with 4" filter and fan combo also a isolating fan from Vivosun. I have a Spiderfarmer SF1000 dimmed to about 50% until the seedlings get a bit bigger. I also have a CO2 bag in the tent hanging above. Well I think that sums it up for the intro, I'll be posting pictures and text of progress made so far until I am caught up with all updates. I am excited and ready to face the challenges for the next couple of weeks.
Take care everyone and keep on growing.

Back
Top Bottom