Candida CD1 & Doctor Seedsman, 2020

Hi Del...Sara is correct .You will need more of those units.
If Sara says u need two...i would go with three... :ganjamon: (its a sickness i have)..
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Things are always going bigger and over the original budget with these grows. I thought the original plan was for 2 plants. Two of these lights are more than enough for that and the harvest from two plants should be enough for your needs. It also leaves you with enough soil to do 2 runs with. Adding another 2 means more of everything. Everything should work fine as is with 4 plants, but adding another SP 250 later would be easy enough. The next big sale should be April 20....

Things are always going bigger and over the original budget with these grows. I thought the original plan was for 2 plants. Two of these lights are more than enough for that and the harvest from two plants should be enough for your needs. It also leaves you with enough soil to do 2 runs with. Adding another 2 means more of everything. Everything should work fine as is with 4 plants, but adding another SP 250 later would be easy enough. The next big sale should be April 20....

What? No Boxing Day sales? Where's the complaint department?

Hi Del...Sara is correct .You will need more of those units.
If Sara says u need two...i would go with three... :ganjamon: (its a sickness i have)..

I’ll start with 2 (since they cost over C$600 of my blown budget) and adjust my grow space. The lights arrived today and the soil no longer thinks it’s the only thing happening :)

A33308B0-CA70-4C89-8636-4731B4F2BBA1.jpeg

Hi DelBoyLdn, You are just ordered in the best time! Black Friday Sales is the biggest sales in one year! :green_heart: Hope you like the lights later when you receive them. :Rasta:
But one thing I need to mention, that the SP 250 is for space 2x4, so two of them is for 4x4 space, you might lack lights during flowering since you are using a much bigger space, :green_heart: So you can always add more lights in later. :Namaste:
Anyway, happy growing!:yahoo:

Lights arrived today :thanks:

I’ll start with 2 (since they cost over C$600 of my blown budget) and adjust my grow space. The lights arrived today and the soil no longer thinks it’s the only thing happening :)

A33308B0-CA70-4C89-8636-4731B4F2BBA1.jpeg
Well......I'm jealous. If you have doubts about all this and want to call it quits you know my mailing address right? :rofl:

That is a lot of money....but it will produce loads of quality medicine. Two to start out with is "enough" and there is always gonna be better and more.

I am constantly getting asked if I have enough light....and the answer will always be no!

That was the original plan but I’ve made space for a garden that is almost as big as yours. I’ve got a feeling that you know who might want to use a bit of my growing space. This is what I’m thinking of doing. Start with the 2 lights on the end, so two 2 x 4 spaces, then when @SmokeSara lets me win the 3rd light it can go in the middle.

717B250B-D008-4888-93A9-21F6DF3C28F2.jpeg

Well......I'm jealous. If you have doubts about all this and want to call it quits you know my mailing address right? :rofl:

That is a lot of money....but it will produce loads of quality medicine. Two to start out with is "enough" and there is always gonna be better and more.

I am constantly getting asked if I have enough light....and the answer will always be no!

Nope, I know where you live, I make a point of not memorizing the address

You live in mtl, never enough light there young seedling!

That was the original plan but I’ve made space for a garden that is almost as big as yours. I’ve got a feeling that you know who might want to use a bit of my growing space. This is what I’m thinking of doing. Start with the 2 lights on the end, so two 2 x 4 spaces, then when @SmokeSara lets me win the 3rd light it can go in the middle.

717B250B-D008-4888-93A9-21F6DF3C28F2.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this with us! Black Friday shippping is not that slow. haha! :circle-of-love:

Seeds were shipped on Nov 29th and have not yet arrived. Ordered from Seedsman and just found a post in Sept about Canadian custom seizing seeds. Anybody have any more thoughts/updates on this?

Trying to figure out ventilation. Some people say an air change every minute, others say more and others say less. My closet will be approx. 220 cu ft. so it seems like a 6 inch filter and fan running at 100% would give at least 1 air change per minute but is it better (more efficient/less noisy) to go up to an 8 inch and run at 50%? Since the budget is blown a few bucks extra is not an issue.

Seeds were shipped on Nov 29th and have not yet arrived. Ordered from Seedsman and just found a post in Sept about Canadian custom seizing seeds. Anybody have any more thoughts/updates on this?

Trying to figure out ventilation. Some people say an air change every minute, others say more and others say less. My closet will be approx. 220 cu ft. so it seems like a 6 inch filter and fan running at 100% would give at least 1 air change per minute but is it better (more efficient/less noisy) to go up to an 8 inch and run at 50%? Since the budget is blown a few bucks extra is not an issue.
Idk how long seedsman takes for shipping...they probably have tracking numbers though? You would just need to get in touch with them and they will fix it....like Ween said.

I would think the 6" inline fan with a Can #33 filter (or the Kootenay filter equivalent) would be a good choice. You also need a speed controller (also what Ween said) and a flange so you can put the two together. I got the filter priced at my local shop and it is only $170 and should last a very long time. If you get a decent fan (and run it at 70-80%) it will also last years.

Also....the fan/carbon filter is my favorite part of my setup because it makes my whole house feel super fresh year round. :thumb:

Seedsman has a distribution center in the USA. If you are in the US, they ship to the distribution center, and then to your location. You'll get a tracking number once the seeds leave the US distribution center.

Idk how long seedsman takes for shipping...they probably have tracking numbers though? You would just need to get in touch with them and they will fix it....like Ween said.

I would think the 6" inline fan with a Can #33 filter (or the Kootenay filter equivalent) would be a good choice. You also need a speed controller (also what Ween said) and a flange so you can put the two together. I got the filter priced at my local shop and it is only $170 and should last a very long time. If you get a decent fan (and run it at 70-80%) it will also last years.

Also....the fan/carbon filter is my favorite part of my setup because it makes my whole house feel super fresh year round. :thumb:

Seedsman international shipping is 5-25 days supposedly.

The Can 33 filter is C$122 at Indoor Growing. Is that the one you are referring to? Trying to decide on the fan, looking at the Canadian Iobionics or or slightly more expensive AC Infinity.

I know your are really conscientious about your plants but never knew you lived in your garden room :)

Update on seeds - checked shipping date from Seedsman and it was Dec 6th, a week after order was placed. I had been checking the USPS tracking but it didn't go that way. Tried the UK's Royal Mail site and it left there on Dec 12th, they directed me to the Canada Post site but the tracking number is not being recognized so they are not this side of the pond yet.

Back
Top Bottom