Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Purple Ghost Candy, Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024
Day 25 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.
The dehumidifier is up and running.:) I found it, dripping on the floor this morning.:oops: Someone let the rubber washer fall out of the hose connection,:hmmmm::oops: when he was hooking it up.🙄 Fixed it, shouldn't leak now.:rolleyes:

The plants are looking good and I'm finding new areas to adjust and spread out each time I check the grow. :)
I think there's a good chance both sides will be ready to flip at the same time.:hmmmm:🤠 That will be a blessing for the electricity bill and dehumidifier sharing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The light power was bumped up to 450w/600w this AM.:)

PGC day 25 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 25 veg.

PGC day 25 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 25 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 25 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 25 veg. Twisted Sisters in front.:love:

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Day 27 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)

Reservoir change yesterday. Added about 80% of the recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutrients for 17 gallons in Late Growth. Added a spoonful of epsom salts and 60ml CalMag+. PHed to 6.0-6.5. This strain is having no problem with the full recommended amounts of nutrients for the stage of growth.🤠

The plants are looking good.:) I do my training and trimming after the pictures are taken for the most part, :hmmmm: to give them time to recover and look good for the next photos.🙄:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PGC day 27 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 27 veg.

PGC day 27 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 27 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 27 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 27 veg. Twisted Sisters in front. :)

Back
Top Bottom