Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow Using Remo Nutrients By Tokin Roll

Time for an update on these little ladies.

Both @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy are growing well. Yesterday I did some defoliation on both PGC to open them up and create more bud sites. When I do decide to trim her I make a plan to expose them to light and air flow, but trimming will also make bud sites if done well. Over the next couple of week you should see a dramatic increase of growth and bud sites. One of the PGC is under @ViparSpectra XS-2000 and the other one is under two XS1500PRO LED's.

There feed is currently on week 4 of @Remo Nutrients schedule week 4 and this will be repeated every week until I decide to flip to flowering stage. What really impressed me about Remo nutrients is they add cal-mag as part of their regular feeding schedule. The reason I like it, is because I normally use cal-mag to prevent issues with Magnesium and Calcium.

Not everyone agrees with defoliation, but if sone properly in veg it can be beneficial by making the plant replace the removed leaves and increasing the bud sites. I am currently in mid-veg which gives it plenty of time for them to come back and with the increased nutrients things should start picking up.

Here are some current images of the two PGC.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time for another update.

I hope everyone is doing well growing?

The @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy SIP in my 3x3 is starting to get some size. I have not decided if I will veg them 6 or 8 week. If it was in my 4x4 it would definitely be 8 weeks. I have about two weeks to make up my mind. Overall they are both strong plants, and the next time I grow her it will be under a net.

Now the some what disappointing news. I have been very busy with my wife's health care and while I was doing the my PGC #2 in my 2x4 kind of out grew the qual line training I was doing. Today I am going to see what I need to do to get her back on track. Growth wise she is a very easy strain to grow and I would recommend it to others. I have had zero issues growing them.

Both PGC's have had some defoliation done to them and as expected they can back strong with growth. They are responding very well to the @Remo Nutrients schedule week 4, this week will be repeated until I flip to flower. Tent temperature have been 75 to 80 degrees during the lights on and 65 to 70 when lights are off. Humidity has been pretty steady at 68% give or take a couple percent.

Here are some current images.

This was started as a qual line but got out of control.
So I will be assessing her to see if I can fix her or just let her go.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

they look gorgeous tok .. i'd say you can flip anytime you want. will be killer. i love a sips grow, it's not surprising the majority of new growers are going right to it.

Thank you for stopping by @SOG001 , @InTheShed and @StoneOtter

The @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy's are moving right along. She looks happy and healthy being fed @Remo Nutrients while being trained.

PGC #1 is starting to put one a little bulk and she has about three more weeks of veg, before I flip. Currently at 770 ppm's with a solution temperature of 69 degrees and humidity hovering around 50%.

PGC #2 has under when some serious defoliation to try and get her back to a qual-line or something to that effect. I was training her but was side tracked with personnel things and she kind of out grew the training. She is looking better and they both will be flipped to 12/12 soon.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Now for an update on the two @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy.

I will be flipping one of these to 12/12 this week. They a currently about week 6 of veg and growing strong and straight. I may need to do additional training for the one PGC in the 2x4 tent. She is getting to tall for the small tent and may need to be super cropped. I will know for sure in the next couple days.

Both PGC are doing very well, but the one in the 3x3 tent needs a couple more week of veg before she is flipped to flower. Neither one is showing any signs of a problem so I am back to being the caretaker until I am needed. Lately all I have been doing is a little defoliation and watering. Both PGC are currently drinking about 1/2 gallon of solution a day.

As I mentioned earlier, I will be flipping the PGC in the 2x4 tent today.
More to come in a few days.

Here are some current images of @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom