Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Comparative grow 2024.
Day 13 veg.

The grow area is running normally. :)

The reservoir is running at 100% of GH recommended amounts for 17 gallons in Early Growth. The res. started at 50% of the recommended amount, and was bumped up every few days, three times. Gives me a chance to see response.
They look good and are growing faster by the day. I think my plants are sativa leaning at this stage. :hmmmm: Don't have a compact look at all.:)
I've got two fresh CO2 buckets going in the grow area, as of today.:) The 1st one quit after eight days. The new ones are bubbling faster, as usually happens. :hmmmm::) The first bucket of the season tends to be a little anemic.:rolleyes:

PGC day 13 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 13 veg.

PGC day 13 veg (2).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 13 veg.

PGC day 13 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 13 veg. Twisted Sisters in front. :)

PGC day 13 veg (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 13 veg. Twisted Sisters from above. 🤠:bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
Day 15 veg.

The PGC is now at the level of the 1st screen, so the screen was put in place.:oops: These girls are younger than the MAC next door but are hitting the screen at the same time.:oops: Fewer nodes below screen level thou.:) Couldn't ask for anything better on a SCROG.:love:🤠 Give me distance between those nodes.:cheer:

The light was raised to 30"/76cm above the first screen. Power level 400w/600w
The plants are looking good and the reservoir is staying PH stable.:):bong:

PGC day 15 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 15 veg.

PGC day 15 veg (2).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 15 veg.

PGC day 15 veg (3).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 15 veg., Twisted Sisters front.

PGC day 15 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 15 veg. Twisted Sisters from above.:)

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Day 17 veg.

The plants continue to look good. Just cruising along.:)

The CO2 system was activated two days ago and the CO2 buckets are still in use. 🤠

PGC day 17 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 17 veg.

PGC day 17 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 17 veg (3)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 17 veg. The Twisted Sisters ties have been moved to the screen above. I will continue to use the ties to give them as much separation as possible till they hit the screen. 🤠

PGC day 17 veg (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 17 veg. Twisted Sisters from the top. :)

Sally and Sue CO2.JPG

CO2 system located in the Sue grow area. The yellow valve on the left controls the gas flow to the Sally Side.

Sally CO2 output.JPG

Close up of CO2 output hose above high mounted fan on Sally side grow area.

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Day 17 veg.

The plants continue to look good. Just cruising along.:)

The CO2 system was activated two days ago and the CO2 buckets are still in use. 🤠

PGC day 17 veg (1).JPG

PGC day 17 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 17 veg (3)2.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 17 veg. The Twisted Sisters ties have been moved to the screen above. I will continue to use the ties to give them as much separation as possible till they hit the screen. 🤠

PGC day 17 veg (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 17 veg. Twisted Sisters from the top. :)

Sally and Sue CO2.JPG

CO2 system located in the Sue grow area. The yellow valve on the left controls the gas flow to the Sally Side.

Sally CO2 output.JPG

Close up of CO2 output hose above high mounted fan on Sally side grow area.
💜 👀 💚

Purple Ghost Candy, Comparative Grow 2024
Day 19 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.:)

Reservoir change this morning. Added the recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutrients for 17 gallons in Early Growth. Added a spoonful of Epsom salt and 60ml CalMag+. PHed to 6.0-6.5.

All the plants are at the 1st screen, except the Twister Sisters in front. :) They would be, if not for being twisted and being pulled apart at the top, to get separation, before they hit the screen.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

After a few days, I'll try bumping up the nutrients a little to move towards Late Growth. A couple of the MAC plants on the Sue side didn't like the nute bump and they're older.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

PGC day 19 veg.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 19 veg. Reservoir change day this morning.

PGC day 19 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 19 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 19 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 19 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front. :)

Purple Ghost Candy
Day 21 veg.
Sally grow area

The plants continue to look good :)with the exception of the plant on the left. 🙄

I've been finding little pieces of bug turds on the pvc tray cover. Went in search of, this morning and found this little green bugger hiding under a leaf. :( Didn't find anymore. :rolleyes:

PGC day 21 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, day 21 veg.

PGC day 21 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 21 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 21 veg (4).JPG

PGC bug day 21 veg.JPG

Little green bug that has been leaving little turds behind on pvc tray. Found it hiding under a leaf this morning. Little turds on the seed package along with worm.:(

Purple Ghost Candy
Day 21 veg.
Sally grow area

The plants continue to look good :)with the exception of the plant on the left. 🙄

I've been finding little pieces of bug turds on the pvc tray cover. Went in search of, this morning and found this little green bugger hiding under a leaf. :( Didn't find anymore. :rolleyes:

PGC day 21 veg (1).JPG

PGC day 21 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 21 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 21 veg (4).JPG

PGC bug day 21 veg.JPG

Little green bug that has been leaving little turds behind on pvc tray. Found it hiding under a leaf this morning. Little turds on the seed package along with worm.:(
Oh dang! Good catch!

I've got a f'er in my tent also. And it's on a purple ghost candy! Must be attracted to such sweet' plants! Bwhahahahahahhah

I'm keeping my eyes open and head on a swivel. I will be back in the tent Ina few hours.

Oh dang! Good catch!

I've got a f'er in my tent also. And it's on a purple ghost candy! Must be attracted to such sweet' plants! Bwhahahahahahhah

I'm keeping my eyes open and head on a swivel. I will be back in the tent Ina few hours.
I try and keep the tray cover reasonable clean and noticed the droppings. :oops: I thought it might just have been nothing and cleaned it up.:hmmmm: Saw new droppings this morning. :(
Eek :eek: Well spotted and caught.
:)I wish I'd have looked yesterday.:rolleyes:
Creepy in the tent! Must kill! :)
You got that right. Got me putting a close eye on everything. :oops::bong:

finally got here. lots of happenings. having a hard time going through all the PGC @SeedsMan journals.

you can run a hotshot in veg inside the tent for 8 - 16 hrs a day to keep most things away. can be run up to the second wk of flower but not after unless it's a long sativa. you want 4 - 6 wks to clear back to zero.

Thanks Bluter, :) not sure what a hotshot is?:hmmmm:🙄 I usually have zero bug issues, don't know where I picked the green beast up. :hmmmm:
I keep the little glue traps on the pvc cover to identify possible infestations and have never had one. Usually just a trap full of leaf pieces from my trimming and tying down of limbs.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley::)

Thanks Bluter, not sure what a hotshot is ?

they are death from above lol

full

also called no pest strips in canada. usually marketed as a hot shot in the states.

Purple Ghost Candy
Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024
Day 23 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.:)

I think the plants are growing better since the little green beast was slayed.:hmmmm::rolleyes: Maybe they were scared.🙄

Just starting to get some stuff on the screen to work with.:) Here we go. :bong:

PGC day 23 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 23 veg.

PGC day 23 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 23 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 23 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 23 veg. Twisted Sisters with a little flash. :)

PGC day 23 veg 4.JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 23 veg. Twisted Sisters without the flash. :cheesygrinsmiley:

gonna get crazy good now
Thanks bluter, :) I think your right.:hmmmm: There's lots of growth at the top, to give me something to spread soon.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Lots of mass going on there!
Thanks Stone, :) I 'm hoping for the lanky stretched phenos for the scrog.:) So far, I've no reason to doubt the outcome in flower. They are not disappointing. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom