Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow Using Remo Nutrients By Tokin Roll

Time for an update on these little ladies.

Both @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy are growing well. Yesterday I did some defoliation on both PGC to open them up and create more bud sites. When I do decide to trim her I make a plan to expose them to light and air flow, but trimming will also make bud sites if done well. Over the next couple of week you should see a dramatic increase of growth and bud sites. One of the PGC is under @ViparSpectra XS-2000 and the other one is under two XS1500PRO LED's.

There feed is currently on week 4 of @Remo Nutrients schedule week 4 and this will be repeated every week until I decide to flip to flowering stage. What really impressed me about Remo nutrients is they add cal-mag as part of their regular feeding schedule. The reason I like it, is because I normally use cal-mag to prevent issues with Magnesium and Calcium.

Not everyone agrees with defoliation, but if sone properly in veg it can be beneficial by making the plant replace the removed leaves and increasing the bud sites. I am currently in mid-veg which gives it plenty of time for them to come back and with the increased nutrients things should start picking up.

Here are some current images of the two PGC.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom