A Paranormal Exploration of Purple Ghost Candy (OGpapa's Version)

That's right!

bob-ross-weed (1).gif

Slow and steady wins the race!

Strain: Purple Ghost Candy
Genetics: 60 Sativa 40 Indica

Stage: seedling
Measurement: above soil
Medium: Cannibalized soil
Pot Size: 4x6 Biodegradable Bag

Space: 5x5 grow tent
Temperature:73
Humidity:50
VPD: .7 - 1.3

Light: @Mars Hydro Tsw 2000
Light Height: 24
Power Level:56%
DLI: 16-18 across canopy

Water: got a drink today, 8oz each

PH Water: 6.4

Feeding: none

* Feed - Tps Ultra Veg
Recommended per manufacturer feed rate 25ml per gal

Pest: none
Deficiency: none
Toxicity: none

Let's get it going!

Slow and steady wins the race!

Strain: Purple Ghost Candy
Genetics: 60 Sativa 40 Indica

Stage: seedling
How much light are you chucking at them? My seedlings have just popped and I don't want them lanky

They have been at home under tsw 2000 since popping thru soil. At first I think I had it 30in away, 70%>

But after checking and setting DLI to 16-18 across them. Light was able to drop to 24in and 56%

They have been much happier than expected.

Now if I could just keep them a bit warmer, they'd be happier! 😉

They have been at home under tsw 2000 since popping thru soil. At first I think I had it 30in away, 70%>

But after checking and setting DLI to 16-18 across them. Light was able to drop to 24in and 56%

Same here with the warmth. It's snowing yet again today, and damn brrr cold. Trying to keep the house warmth reasonable without burning too much propane is a trade off right now.

Hey OGpapa, the little ladies are looking great 😃. You mentioned if they were a bit warmer..... So I have two humidifiers for the grow space a cooling fog style inside tent to keep temps down during warmer times.....and a hot steam humidifier on the outside of tent by lower left tent vent. And I switch between them accordingly to the meet desired temperature. This works well in raising or lowering temps while keeping the humidity within range.

Hey OGpapa, the little ladies are looking great 😃. You mentioned if they were a bit warmer..... So I have two humidifiers for the grow space a cooling fog style inside tent to keep temps down during warmer times.....and a hot steam humidifier on the outside of tent by lower left tent vent. And I switch between them accordingly to the meet desired temperature. This works well in raising or lowering temps while keeping the humidity within range.
That's actually a great idea. I have some wild temp fluctuations year round. That could help even it out a bit! Thank you!

Same here with the warmth. It's snowing yet again today, and damn brrr cold. Trying to keep the house warmth reasonable without burning too much propane is a trade off right now.
Normally I don't get to comfortable because I know the yoyo seasons. But it's been so beautiful I get blinded. Then BAM. Freaking ice cold. Hummingbird feeders solid. Rock solid.

Just peeped propane level yesterday, I try not to look. 27% I will sleep a bit better tonight!

Normally I don't get to comfortable because I know the yoyo seasons. But it's been so beautiful I get blinded. Then BAM. Freaking ice cold. Hummingbird feeders solid. Rock solid.

Just peeped propane level yesterday, I try not to look. 27% I will sleep a bit better tonight!
You got luckier than me. I stepped out to that tank Saturday as fearful as someone going through a dark alley in a bad part of town. It was at 18%. Seriously cold week expected, so I think .....or I hope...I was just in time. LOL

You got luckier than me. I stepped out to that tank Saturday as fearful as someone going through a dark alley in a bad part of town. It was at 18%. Seriously cold week expected, so I think .....or I hope...I was just in time. LOL
You got this! Hopefully local price drops more! We filled at 2.29 before winter and just got a flier the other day for 1.64. Bastards! . Lol. So hopefully the abundance sticks around! Taxes before propane!

Just a short peep.

Seen all the up potting, so I checked in on the ladies. I seen some roots staring to poke the biodegradable bags. So I had to come to a consensus.

If my plants were going in the ground for good. I would keep them in the biodegradable bag, as it would have time to properly break down, and thrive.

Me on the other hand, is thinking after 3-5mths when im ready to chopy plants down. Is the biodegradable bag going to be broken down enough, to not cause me to be picking trash out of my soil? Or?

So I tore them off, and put my friends Into 2.5 gal biodegradable bags. This will not be the final home. Just an intermediate growing area. But allows them plenty of space to spread out!

In the bottom of the bag 1 gal cannibalized soil, 1 cup perlite, 1 cup bio char, 1 tablespoon or dynomyco. Swirl together, Insert little ones, top with Cannibalized soil

20240320_095856.jpg

20240320_100957.jpg

Just a short peep.

Seen all the up potting, so I checked in on the ladies. I seen some roots staring to poke the biodegradable bags. So I had to come to a consensus.

If my plants were going in the ground for good. I would keep them in the biodegradable bag, as it would have time to properly break down, and thrive.

Me on the other hand, is thinking after 3-5mths when im ready to chopy plants down. Is the biodegradable bag going to be broken down enough, to not cause me to be picking trash out of my soil? Or?

So I tore them off, and put my friends Into 2.5 gal biodegradable bags. This will not be the final home. Just an intermediate growing area. But allows them plenty of space to spread out!

In the bottom of the bag 1 gal cannibalized soil, 1 cup perlite, 1 cup bio char, 1 tablespoon or dynomyco. Swirl together, Insert little ones, top with Cannibalized soil

20240320_095856.jpg

20240320_100957.jpg
I love the biodegradable bags. Gonna have to get me some of those. Good job on the transplant!

Just a short peep.

20240320_095856.jpg

20240320_100957.jpg
You got some god lookin girls ther OGpapa

Back
Top Bottom