A Twisted Tale of Banana Jealousy: Raw & Unpeeled (OGpapa's Version)

๐Ÿคญ;)๐Ÿคซ

Banana Jealousy - Seedsman
โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†โˆ†
๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ

banjeal_4_1_.jpg
banjeal_3_1_.jpg
banjeal_2_1_.jpg

A Twisted Tale of Banana Jealousy: Raw & Unpeeled (OGpapa's Version)

-------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to a down and dirty OG Garden special! Keeping it short and Sweet with a ridiculous amount of photography. Maybe a joke or two!

We will have fun, and make mistakes. Wake up tomorrow and do it all over again! It will be ok!

Enjoy yourself, ask questions, tell me I'm wrong, or give me ideas! Be nice! We accept everyone here!

I appreciate the opportunity from @SeedsMan, and @420 for bringing us all together!

Your in for a lucky treat little boys and girls! Twisted Tale of Banana Jealousy only comes around once in a lifetime, unless your lucky enough to look here

Banana Jealously

If your still with me...We will continue to the twisted tale of Banana Jealousy

---------------------------------------

Here is a short story written by AI had completely nothing to do with anything. But had fun

1quj8uo2.png

The Giant Banana
A Short Story

Banana Jealousy was thinking about OGpapa again.
Banana walked over to the window reflecting on her herbalicious surroundings.

She had always loved the magical Herb grotto with its perfect weather, and bright lights. It was a place that encouraged her to grow, and feel happy.

She saw someone in the distance. It was OGpapa .

Banana gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was heavy water drinker with dirty roots and curvy body.

Nobody could have thought what OGpapa had in store.

Banana grabbed other banana's nearby.

As Banana stepped in and OGpapa closer, she could see shimmer in his eye.

OGpapa gazed. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want fat buds."

Banana looked back, even more shocked and still fingering other banana's nearby.

Nobody ever understood the laughing monkeys on chop Day.

Banana disregarded OGpapa

OGpapa's jealousy made each cut with the knife much more satisfying.

THE END

----------------------------------------

Here we go!!!!!!

Drum roll ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

Why did the banana use sunscreen
???!!!?!!!!???!!!???!!??!!!???!!!???!!!?!?!!

*It didnโ€™t want to peel.

Bwhahahahahahahahah

On with the show!

Banana Jealously

Banana Jealousy is a 3 way Hybrid

Banana Cream - Jealousy - Gelato 41

Banana Cream is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the insanely delicious Banana OG X Cookies and Cream strains. This bud is infamous among users for its insanely delicious flavor โ€“ it actually tastes like a banana cream pie!

Jealousy is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Gelato 41 X Sherbet strains. Jealousy packs full-bodied effects that will have you feeling totally kicked back for hours on end, instantly feeling lifted happiness filling your brain with heady euphoria and a touch of creativity. This is accompanied by boost of motivation that has you ready to focus on any task at hand. A relaxing body high accompanies this heady lift, keeping you kicked back although not sedated in the slightest. In combination with its super high 28-30% average THC level.

Gelato 41, slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (55% sativa/45% indica) created through crossing Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies X Sunset Sherbet strains. Packing a mouthwatering taste and lifted high into each and every toke. Gelato 41 has a super sweet and fruity creamy vanilla flavor with touches of sour citrusy lemon and earthy woods. The aroma is very similar, with an earthy woody pine overtone accented by sour citrusy lemon and touches of creamy vanilla. The Gelato 41 high will settle in a few minutes after your final delicious toke, filling your mind with an expansive sense of happiness. This inner bliss will push out any negative moods or racing thoughts, replacing them with happy creativity and a touch of focus. A deep physical calm accompanies this heady lift, helping to keep your body settled as your mind fades away

Together as Banana Jealously bringing you a high-yielding, High THC strain that is easy to grow with success in all environments.

Banana Jealousy plants grow tall and can exceed 200cm. in height. Growing especially tall when outdoors.

Indoors, flowering takes between 8 - 10 weeks harvesting between 450 - 600 gr/m2.

Outdoors each plant can produce up to 750 gr. in ideal conditions.

Suitable climates for outdoor cultivation include temperate, warm and hot regions.

Northern hemisphere harvests will be ready in late September / early October

Southern hemisphere should be ready to harvest in March.

While resistance to mold is fairly high, these plants are very loud, and indoor growers are advised to use good carbon air filters.

Plants produce plenty of resin and are excellent candidates for extract production.

Growers can expect fruity scents and flavours (sweet, banana, Skunk) with THC levels of up to 28% while CBD is low at less than 1%, making this a very potent strain.

Let me hear you say!!***

This shit is bananas,

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no. . .

Who's excited?!!?

--------------( . )( . )-------------------

OGpapa's excited!

Extra information-

SMAN-BAJE-FEM BANANA JEALOUSY

Brand/breeder - Seedsman

Parental lines - Banana Cream X Jealousy X Gelato 41

Variety - Hybrid

Color - Purple | Light Green

Flowering type - Photoperiod

Sex - Feminized

THC content - Very High (25%+)

CBD content - Low (0-1%)

Yield outdoor - High (450-750gr/Plant)

Yield indoor - High (450-60ogrIM2)

Plant height - Tall (>200cm)

Photoperiod flowering time - 8-10 Weeks

North Hemisphere Harvest - September to October

South Hemisphere Harvest - March

Suitable climates - Cool Dry | Hot | Warm

Odor - HIGH

Mold resistance - Medium

Bud density (1=loose, 5=ultra dense)

Extraction - High Resin Production

Aroma - Fruity and Skunky

Welcome to the germination station!

Today when I checked on the Banana Jealousy ladies, we had Taproots after just 24hrs! @SeedsMan

Exciting!

Below you can see each seed, up close and personal. I plant from left to right. So the furthest left will be #1, furthest right #5

The ladies were treated to a photo shoot. Warmed the moist biodegradable cloth pots and cannibalized soil to 80f, 8mm depth hole, i use a nail head. 1 tsp of @DYNOMYCO

Placed bean into the bed of dynomyco, tap root down. Lightly topped with screened soil, only the fine stuff.

Squirt squirt - Inside my sprayed bottle warm 75f water ph 6.25 1ml of clonex gel. Shake shake shake.

Moistened top of the pot!

Into the mini green house.

(Clear bin upside down)

On heating mat. Once the environment, starts to sweat it up, I will turn off the heating mat.

Hopefully with the next 12 hrs or so

We will see some ladies pop up!

Strain: Banana Jealousy
Genetics: Hybrid

Stage: Taproot
Measurement: :)
Medium: Cannibalized soil
Pot Size: 4x6 Biodegradable Bag

Space: currently clear tote green house, within 5x5 grow tent
Temperature:72
Humidity:60

Light: @Mars Hydro Tsw 2000
Light Height: 30inches
Power Level:75%

Water: moistened
PH Water: 6.25
Feeding: None

Pest: none
Deficiency: none
Toxicity: none

Let's get it going!

Very detailed and nice! I appreciate the time you took on this sir! Its a good one to learn from. :EDIT: Do you just lie the seeds on the paper towel only? Or still, fold it over? I fold mine but this would be a better way to see how they are doing for sure. I just checkafter 24. Sometimes I had wished I'd gotten to them earlier because of the length of the taproot.

Cool stuff

Very detailed and nice! I appreciate the time you took on this sir! Its a good one to learn from. :EDIT: Do you just lie the seeds on the paper towel only? Or still, fold it over? I fold mine but this would be a better way to see how they are doing for sure. I just checkafter 24. Sometimes I had wished I'd gotten to them earlier because of the length of the taproot.

Cool stuff
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words!

I do fold up the paper towel, leaving them exposed wouldn't be good. Dry out, bacteria, pest.

I like to see a healthy 3mm-min Taproot before transplant.

Happy Sunday!

We have some birthdays! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

After 40hrs in nice warm soil. The ladies have risen!

3/3/24 official

Strain: Banana Jealousy
Genetics: Hybrid

Stage: germinated
Measurement: above soil
Medium: Cannibalized soil
Pot Size: 4x6 Biodegradable Bag

Space: 5x5 grow tent
Temperature:74
Humidity:62

Light: @Mars Hydro Tsw 2000
Light Height: 30inches