Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Welcome to the Seedsman comparative grow!

First of all, I am not eligible for any prizes or contest considerations. I am in this for the fun and promoting our sponsors. I want to thank @SeedsMan for allowing me to be a part of it. I hope to learn from, and have a fun rewarding experience with all of the other participants in this comparative grow.
So, on to the details!

SeedsMan Banana Jealousy

Description

Banana Jealousy is a three-way hybrid cross of Banana Cream, Jealousy and Gelato 41 strains. This is a high-yielding strain that is relatively easy to grow such that even complete novices can have great success with it in all environments.
Banana Jealousy plants grow tall and can exceed 200cm. in height, especially when grown outdoors. Indoors, flowering takes between 8 - 10 weeks with high production between 450 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors, or in a greenhouse, each plant can produce up to 750 gr. in ideal conditions. Suitable climates for outdoor cultivation include temperate, warm and hot regions. Northern hemisphere harvests will be ready in late September / early October while those in the southern hemisphere should be ready to harvest in March. While resistance to mould is fairly high these plants are very loud and indoor growers are advised to use good carbon air filters.
Plants produce plenty of resin and are therefore excellent for extract production. Growers can expect fruity scents and flavours (sweet, banana, Skunk) with THC levels of up to 28% while CBD is low at less than 1%, making this a very potent strain.

Characteristics

Brand/breeder: Seedsman
Parental lines: Banana Cream X Jealousy X Gelato 41
Variety: Hybrid
Color: Purple | Light Green
Flowering type: Photoperiod
Sex: Feminized
THC content: Very High (25%+)
CBD content: Low (0-1%)
Yield outdoor: High (450-750gr/Plant)
Yield indoor: High (450-600gr/M2)
Plant height: Tall (>200cm)
Photoperiod flowering time: 8 To 10 Weeks
Northern hemisphere harvest: September | October
Southern hemisphere harvest: March
Suitable climates: Cool | Dry | Hot | Warm
Odor: High
Mold resistance: Medium
Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense): 4
Good for extracts: High
Aroma: Fruity | Skunky

Grow Environment Details

Grow Medium: Foxfarm BushDoctor Coco Loco
Watering method: Rainwater or Pond
Nutrients: General Hydroponics
Containers: GeoPot fabric pots
Lighting: ViparSpectra KS5000
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoors 10 x 8 foot space
Germination method: 12 hour soak in distilled water, or until they have sunk to the bottom, then into damp paper towel.
Training: LST

I received the seeds on 2-24-24, they went immediately into distilled water. After 12 hours, or they sink to the bottom, they will be transferred to damp paper towels for germination.

I will be using the ViparSpectra KS5000 lights beginning after the seedlings have completely emerged and have the first set of true leaves.

ViparSpectra with Flowering Plants.jpg

:popcorn:

I made it!

:passitleft:

Let's start the race off with a mystery contestant!

Place your bets folks, still time to place your bets! Will it be two sprouts or one?

It looks like conjoined seeds. LOL
I've never seen one like this.

All of the seeds have now been transferred to damp paper towel in a dark cabinet.
I think two! I read the descrippy on their website, sounds like this strain is very loud (smelling). Wish smellovision was a thing!

Well....I just had to look this morning, and that cute little conjoined twins seed has TWO tails sticking out of there. Now let's hope they don't start fighting each other for survival. Not sure how they will sprout, as one odd plant or two. So unusual!
I'll grab a pic as soon as some light gets in the house.

*Snap* *crackle* *pop* on three of the others so far as well. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom