A 420 & Seedsman Collaboration Ft. Banana Jealousy by WakkaDerpin, Comparative 2024

Plants looking great WD 👍 nice job on tying the ladies down, I'm really getting into this kinky stuff 🤣👌
It's alot of fun training them. I'm looking foward to growing one outdoors this summer. The smaller one in the second pic. I started her with one node and getting ready to top those branches now. She is small but should grow to 4x the size of the others if she doesn't get eaten by a deer. I'm hoping to grow a small tree with her.

Day 38
No change to environment or watering
for the plant I intent to grow outdoors this summer I started from a single node or two branches. She has now been topped giving me two nodes and four branches.
20240403_030027.jpg
20240403_030316.jpg

Shes alot smaller then the others after her excessive pruning. However this will eventually build not only stronger stems but the skeletal structure similar to a small tree I'm looking for.
Group shot below.
20240403_031557.jpg

Oh!!! Damn you make it sound so easy.
I understand now 🙏🙏🙏 I definitely understand I can see it now.
Thank you thank you thank you 💎
I've doing the 1st step and not the 2nd step. It makes sense now. 😇
I wanted to do something a little different with the 5th.
I'll continue topping and tying branches as she grows out. Hopefully she makes it.

24hrs after lst
20240412_223449.jpg

custom mainlining to the outdoor Banana tree in picture.
Topping soon just after the first node. Producing 8 colas.
Not much going on with the other 4. Cant grow them out much more. Lol. Just up until my flower tent is ready.
20240412_225844.jpg
custom manifold*

Back
Top Bottom