JiggiLotus

Welcome to My Seedsman Comparative Grow--Banana Jealousy. Thank you @SeedsMan for giving me this opportunity. Truly honored šŸ™šŸ„°.

For my comparison grow journey, I have decided to name the seeds B.I.N.G.O.

Each seed will be given a individual task for this comparison grow. Which will be followed throughout the length of this journal.

Feel free to ask questions and add anything you feel is adequate and beneficial for our audience.

Thank you and enjoy.

Welcome to My Seedsman Comparative Grow--Banana Jealousy. Thank you @SeedsMan for giving me this opportunity. Truly honored šŸ™šŸ„°.

For my comparison grow journey, I have decided to name the seeds B.I.N.G.O.

Each seed will be given a individual task for this comparison grow. Which will be followed throughout the length of this journal.

Feel free to ask questions and add anything you feel is adequate and beneficial for our audience.

Thank you and enjoy.
Cool name. ;-) Have you started the germination yet?
I think I will have a couple young ladies sticking their necks out tomorrow.

Cool name. ;-) Have you started the germination yet?
I think I will have a couple young ladies sticking their necks out tomorrow.
Heck yeah! I'm looking forward to watching your grow as well ā˜ŗļø and once the list is out I'll do my best to keep up with everyone's progress šŸ’š

Banana Jealousy is a three-way hybrid cross of Banana Cream, Jealousy and Gelato 41 strains. This is a high-yielding strain that is relatively easy to grow such that even complete novices can have great success with it in all environments.

Banana Jealousy plants grow tall and can exceed 200cm (6 ft.+) in height, especially when grown outdoors. Indoors, flowering takes between 8 - 10 weeks with high production between 450 - 600 gr./m2. Outdoors, or in a greenhouse, each plant can produce up to 750 gr. in ideal conditions.

Suitable climates for outdoor cultivation include temperate, warm and hot regions.

Northern hemisphere harvests will be ready in late September / early October while those in the southern hemisphere should be ready to harvest in March. While resistance to mould is fairly high these plants are very loud and indoor growers are advised to use good carbon air filters.

Plants produce plenty of resin and are therefore excellent for extract production.

Growers can expect fruity scents and flavours (sweet, banana, Skunk) with THC levels of up to 28% while CBD is low at less than 1%, making this a very potent strain.

Banana Jealousy Comparison Grow
By JiggiLotus

Strain: Banana Jealousy from @SeedsMan

Genetic makeup: three-way hybrid;
Banana Cream x Jealousy x Gelato 41

Container size: 3 gal. fabric pot, 7 gal. fabric pot

Grow space: 9ā€™ x 16ā€™ x 16ā€™

Tent size: Baby boxā€“1ā€™ x 2ā€™,
Frankenstein boxā€“2.5ā€™ x 3ā€™

Number of plants: 5

Environment: Continental with cold winters, warm summers, and frequent short fluctuations in temperature, humidity, cloudiness and wind direction.

Stage: Seedlingā†’Vegetationā†’Flowerā†’Harvest

Medium: 50% FoxFarm Ocean Forest Organic All Purpose Potting Soil,
50% FoxFarm Happy Frog Potting Soil.

Lights: VIVOSUN VS1000E Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Board 100W,
2 x red/blue grow bulb 9w. (60w. equivalent), 1 x full spectrum white grow bulb 9w. (60w. equivalent)
*tops removed for wider spectrum.

Nutrients: FoxFarm Grow Big, FoxFarm Big Bloom, FoxFarm Tiger Bloom, FoxFarm Open Sesame, FoxFarm Beastie Blooms, FoxFarm Cha-Ching.

Room Tempā€“Day: 68Ā°-72Ā°F
Night: 68Ā°-70Ā°F

Relative humidity: 50-70%

Media/Res/pH: 5.5-6.5

Watering: Avg. 1-3 gal. per plant every 4 to 6 days. Or as needed.

Congratulations on the start of your Banana Jealously comparison grow.
I just received my seeds today but I currently have a Cherry Pie flowering holding things up she doesn't want to stop.
20240229_132639.jpg

Congratulations on the start of your Banana Jealously comparison grow.
I just received my seeds today but I currently have a Cherry Pie flowering holding things up she doesn't want to stop.

šŸ’š Sweet! And you're doing both!? That's double awesome šŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž I'll be sure to watch your grow as well @Absorber

The Banana Jealousy seeds are arriving today by noonish. I've been anticipating their arrival all weekend, it's actually got me nauseous šŸ¤—šŸ’š the light will be here. I actually got 2 lights. One is another @VIVOSUN it was a flash sell, it can connect the the one I have. Wider spectrum light area thingys. And I got a different one, it's a Kingsled, same specs, thought I'd share some love to the other guys a bit as well. The power of the sun is coming so I'll worry about them more advanced set ups later in the year.

I've been MIA for all weekend, I gotta go catch up on y'alls journals. šŸŖ·

March 4, 2024 Germination Day:

Put the banana Jealousy seeds from @SeedsMan in their little temporary containers. Added a couple cups of perilite to the FoxFarm ocean soil. It already has it straight from the bag, I just add a touch more for the f of it.
20240304_134546.jpg
20240304_134510.jpg

Labels are made, soils been prepped and activated. Gonna get these babies under cover them with little humidity domes. Which I take off every couple hours to let them air out an get new oxygen under the dome. Hopefully we will have 5 sprouts here by the coming weekend.

Back
Top Bottom