LOS - DIY Microbes - Seedsman Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow

Water - Photo

There is not much to talk about with the babies today.
They are coming along well. I am glad I went ahead and
through the BioChar and a handful of LOS.

REALLIFE Grow Sponsored By SeedsMan - #1 - Banana Jealousy -

REALLIFE Grow Sponsored By SeedsMan - #2 - Banana Jealousy -

Let's Roll! As I work more with these Seedlings I am still learning so much about the watering and nutrient uptake.

WATER AMT: 500ml
PH: 6.3
TAP - 48hr+

I have been working on the Final containers some of the SeedsMan Banana Jealousy Plants will go in. They are coming along well. MORE SIP LESS FABIRC!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather on the east coast, It's been nice here.
I agree with ya, less fabric. I think them bucket things do a excellent job.

Babies and Babies
Plus some More Babies :D
Oh and a Heck of a Long Week

PXL_20240323_135755547.jpg

Seedsman #3 & #4
full
full

full
full
full
full

#1 and #2 aren't doing the best, I believe I hit them with some irregular water and slowed them down a bit.

full
full

full

Here all 4 are!
full

You can BET IT PAYS OFF to have patience and always test your water, even if it is the same as the night before, it can change PH.

This week has been a rough one transplanting all the lil plants I have going plus getting the garden ready.

Here are some glimpses into the future.

As you guys can see it is a few more that need to be thinned :D
reallife organics

These are the ones that I have thinned out.
reallife organics
reallife organics

Everyone stay safe, have fun, and don't forget to smile!

Did you hit them with your JMS? Too much of that too early can fry them. What's your dilution rate for using it?
IT could have been that Azi I have always done a 10:1 - I did start seeing issues after i sprayed, I thought the ph in the water may have been the issue. Thanks for that! At least I got some more data to test :D

My other 2 Bruce# and GmomPurp Had the same issues " burning " or rust spots. The latter is what made me think PH. Ive got some extra bag seeds I am going to put through some tests

Crowded house, and I'm sure you'll get the keepers on the right track!
You know it
:D
I find its always good to have some extras to choose from. My issue is that I never throw any away, which in return makes a busy man tierd.

IT could have been that Azi I have always done a 10:1 - I did start seeing issues after i sprayed, I thought the ph in the water may have been the issue. Thanks for that! At least I got some more data to test :D

My other 2 Bruce# and GmomPurp Had the same issues " burning " or rust spots. The latter is what made me think PH. Ive got some extra bag seeds I am going to put through some tests
10:1 is the recommended dilution rate for established plants, but probably best at much weaker levels for the little, new ones. :thumb:

10:1 is the recommended dilution rate for established plants, but probably best at much weaker levels for the little, new ones. :thumb:
When you think of it, It makes perfect sense. I was just going through the motions... I am working on being more vigilant. Thanks, my man well appreciated.

PXL_20240323_191233238.jpg

Check out this Leaf Mould I collected, yesterday Yummy!

I put some worms, and coffee grinds in it and I will let it ride for a few weeks. From which I will mix it on top of the plants.

This is something new I am trying, using the material collected last fall for the garden.

Maybe adding some other ingredients, even using this to make a tea? Would you consider adding kelp, bone, and blood meals to this for a few weeks prior, or when I top off the plants?
If you have some ideas Id love to hear them.

If you add those ingredients you'd be making a compost and I'd want it to process for many weeks before adding them to plants as they'll start to cook and could damage surface roots if put on too early. Those inputs are all good but need to be processed first.

🌟🌿 Get Ready to Supercharge Your Home and Garden with DIY LAB Serum! 🌿🌟

Hello DIY Enthusiasts!

Are you ready to unlock the secret to a healthier home, luscious garden, and thriving farm? Introducing Lactobacillus Serum, aka LAB Serum – your all-in-one solution to harnessing the power of beneficial bacteria right at home! 🏡🌱

Making LAB Serum is as easy as pie (or should we say rice?) Here's how:

Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients Grab some rice (any type will do!), warm water, and a quart-size canning jar.

Step 2: Rice Wash Magic Simply rinse your rice with warm water in the jar, cover it with a breathable cloth, and let it sit for a few days to a week. Voila! You've just captured the magic of lactobacillus from the air. ✨

PXL_20240113_173027283.MP(2).jpg

Step 3: Mix and Ferment Combine your rice wash with raw milk (or any milk with lactose) and let the fermentation party begin! Keep it anaerobic and watch it transform over 7-10 days into a potent serum.

Lab Serum Step 3

Step 4: Extract the Goodness Once your serum is ready, separate the whey from the curds. The whey is your golden elixir, packed with probiotics and ready to revolutionize your home and garden. 💧🌸

LAB SERUM Step4

You can see it's finished, just some curds stuck to the jar.

Step 5: Feed and Dilute Feed your serum with molasses or brown sugar for longevity, and dilute it to unleash its full potential. From odor reduction to nutrient-rich soil drenches, the possibilities are endless!
But wait, what about those curds? Don't toss them aside! Use them in your compost or feed them to your furry friends for a gut-boosting treat. 🐾

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of DIY LAB Serum and watch your home, garden, and farm thrive like never before! Let's get fermenting! 🚀🌿

Have you tried making LAB Serum before? Share your tips and tricks below! 👇Let's spread the fermenting love!

Uses

Banish Unpleasant Odors:
Dilute the serum and apply it to areas in need of odor control, such as animal pens, dog crates, kennels, or litter box trays.

Revitalize Your Garden: Mix 2 tablespoons of serum per gallon of water for a nutrient-rich soil drench every 3-4 weeks. Alternatively, use it as a foliar spray to boost plant health and vitality.

Tackle Household Woes: Say goodbye to clogged drains by pouring diluted serum down struggling pipes. For optimal results, let it sit overnight to work its magic.

Optimize Farming Practices: Dilute the serum and spray it on animal bedding to combat odors and reduce the risk of illness. Ensure thorough mixing for even distribution, especially in dry climates.

Support Animal Health: Incorporate LAB into animal feed to aid digestion, enhance nutrient absorption, and bolster resistance to disease. Soak the feed in the diluted solution for several days to optimize benefits.

Promote Human Well-being: Mix 1-2 teaspoons of serum with a cup of cool water to promote gut health and internal healing in humans.

Explore Versatile Applications: From bokashi composting to fish farming, LAB serum finds its place in various agricultural practices. After fermentation, feed the serum with molasses or brown sugar and store it in a cool, dark location for long-term use.
Nice to see some LABS! Don't forget to make farm cheese! Healthy and Yum yum! 😋

Cheers!

If you add those ingredients you'd be making a compost and I'd want it to process for many weeks before adding them to plants as they'll start to cook and could damage surface roots if put on too early. Those inputs are all good but need to be processed first.
Thanks for the bit. Easier to make an informed decision now

When you think of it, It makes perfect sense. I was just going through the motions... I am working on being more vigilant. Thanks, my man well appreciated.

PXL_20240323_191233238.jpg

Check out this Leaf Mould I collected, yesterday Yummy!

I put some worms, and coffee grinds in it and I will let it ride for a few weeks. From which I will mix it on top of the plants.

This is something new I am trying, using the material collected last fall for the garden.

Maybe adding some other ingredients, even using this to make a tea? Would you consider adding kelp, bone, and blood meals to this for a few weeks prior, or when I top off the plants?
If you have some ideas Id love to hear them.
Banana peels 🍌

Nothing New -
Slow Going

Happy Easter @jmrl how's them babies going and all the other little multiverse of peppers n things? Did the 2 grow outta that fuggly from their ailment?

Thanks for that! I saw this and meant to message you back.
Sadly They have not. but the other two are doing well and being strong :D My grows always take off after I put them in the final container. I am not to worried

PXL_20240330_015612284.jpg

I will be doing a bit more work to flush the two out and see if that will help in the next day or so.

We will see how resilient these bad boys are I have some great soil waiting for them.

Sorry for the late responses. Everyone I hope had a great weekend.

I'm enjoying your solid organic base to this journal! Thanks!
One thing I do these days is to wait until after June first to put them in ground. There's talk that Powdery Mildew has less appearance through a grow this way. I've been doing this for a couple grows and it seems to have put PM out of my cannabis garden even when PM is on other plants in the general vicinity.

Thanks! @StoneOtter It has been a learning experience, and by far have I got mine all set. I am working on a base now for my next series, it will be just a few adjustments to see how much of each ingredient they need. I have started taking detailed notes in case I get it just right. So I can share of course. My main focus is to figure out what calcium sources the plant likes and at what times the best. This is going to be tough to pinpoint.

I had a team reach out to me last week about my fermented supplies, they offered me an apprenticeship to start researching formulas for their organic line. I had to turn it down sadly as I have taken on another venture. I told them about the forum, maybe they will show up. They found me on my blog, I am glad that is helping some.

+ I will be asking for photos for the Plant Diagnostic App soon :D I hope you have been classifying your photos. I will create a forum thread after I talk with a few of the mods, to verify I am following all the guidelines of our great community here. I want to give back as much as possible in my lil way :D

Back
Top Bottom