Seedsman Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow By: MochaBud

There's always a seat for a Lady in my house :hug: sit back and kick up your feet, we're getting ready for a wild ride :yahoo:
As a matter of fact, I went to check on them before lights out and this is what I found, 2 little babies popping surface :high-five::slide:

005.jpg
006.jpg
:cheer:

Getting a late start this morning :meditate:got a call yesterday evening from my Doc :thedoubletake: never good news when they call you on a Friday :nervous-guy:seems I have to go in Tuesday and get a few stints put in my femoral arteries, yep one on each side, Doc said I will feel immediate relief and no more cramping, but that goes along with, (no more bacon, no more sausage, no more steak, no more whiskey :hmmmm: well maybe once in a while :rofl::popcorn:)

Anyway I looked in on my Banana girls this morning and they are trying to say hello..
001.jpg
002.jpg

2 stents, that sucks. At least you'll be home quick. My mom had 12 throughout her body, Arthroscloris. Most pain will be the entry surgery site.
Sorry you've gotta have any at all. It happens. We'll all be here for you when you get back. 💚✝️💚
Thanks Jiggi :hug: :passitleft: it ended up being 4 stents, but it's over with now and hopefully the last, at least for a while...we'll see in 3 days, that's how long I'm supposed to rest and take it easy :hmmmm: I've never been that type :goof:

Not much to report on the Banana front, there doing their thing and trying to get a second set of leaves...
005.jpg
006.jpg

On another note, I have a new protector of the plants...my better half's snow cap pixie bob cat..
Gaurd Kitty.JPG

Well, I finally woke up from my gummy nap :rofl::popcorn: and I fed my @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy girls, same as the rest, cuz they're in organics :morenutes:and they blew up, day 11 for me from sprout...

BJ #1
002.jpg

003.jpg

BJ #2
003.jpg

004.jpg

both...
006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom