Olddog Newtrick's Seedsman, Banana Jealousy, SIP/Quadline Comparative Grow

I don't think a one time interruption in schedule will hurt them. Continuous, like I had with power outages on my last grow, will stress them for sure.
Thank you!,
I really want to veg them for at least another week and let them fill the tent but, don’t want to chance them herming.

I forget, when was your original flip date plan?
I’m about a week behind you, and I know you were delaying flip to let the prize fighters catch up but, I was planning on next weekend.
Obviously depending on the plants but, this last training went really well, the canopy is flat and is as wide as I’m going so, theoretically I could flip now.

I’m about a week behind you, and I know you were delaying flip to let the prize fighters catch up but, I was planning on next weekend.
Obviously depending on the plants but, this last training went really well, the canopy is flat and is as wide as I’m going so, theoretically I could flip now.
I agree with Lady C, 1 time is no problem!

Yep, you could flip now. Mine will be next Sunday, if it weren't for the prize fighters, it would have been tomorrow.
I hate to wait another week because they are getting so full and tough to keep trained, but I want them all on the same schedule.

That's what happens when they "catch." Now it starts getting really fun as growth mode really kicks in. :morenutes:

I use fishing weights in three different sizes to keep the limbs level, but you could lay a bamboo stake across the top of the pot to extend the tie down points out further from the rim. You can tape a couple of chopsticks together if they're not long enough on their own.
LOL, I used to do that too. Then I dug into the nuts and bolts drawers and used different sized hex nuts as well. I need to start doing that again, thanks for the reminder!

It takes more than one day of light change to get the flowering hormones in gear so you'll be fine letting them veg another week if that's the plan. But, as Lady says, a series of light change screw-ups is another can of fish altogether.

Ladies look lovely this morning.
A bit of mottling on the leaves but not like it was with the cal mag deficiency. They got a good feeding yesterday and I’ll do the daily ph check here in a bit..
Love the way the training is going. Fat and flat.
That should be the last big training day until flip.
If it stays that flat I’ll be ecstatic.
Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3418.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom