Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Those are great! I had to use welding mask. Pictures turned out soso great for memories but won't win awards. I did get a cool reverb effect of eclipse crescents.

20240408_134950.jpg
Being a welder by trade, that was my viewing method as well. Even a shade 12 was a bit light, I was surprised.

Hey hey Gro Sista!

Here’s my TraHook. As you can see the first one is a Carhook, but I find once my girls power up, the Carhook won’t hold em down. A TraHook does. I put the lighter there for scale.

IMG_4402.jpeg

My besties and I laugh about this all the time. IF we ever got stuck in a home, they would not like us one bit. There isn't going to be any of this "elevator" music going on. We will be demanding proper music, from our day. Led Z, P. Floyd, Jimmie, Janice..... the list is endless.
That place is going to rock whether they like it or not! :laugh:
The place we had to have my step dad in for a short time had a greenhouse for the folks there if they wanted! I was about to have a thing with anyone who wanted to grow flowers when his ticket got punched. At least there's possibilities there!

The place we had to have my step dad in for a short time had a greenhouse for the folks there if they wanted! I was about to have a thing with anyone who wanted to grow flowers when his ticket got punched. At least there's possibilities there!
Any flowers?? Where is this as I'll have to let the kids know where I'm going later in life 😂

Hey hey Gro Sista!

Here’s my TraHook. As you can see the first one is a Carhook, but I find once my girls power up, the Carhook won’t hold em down. A TraHook does. I put the lighter there for scale.

IMG_4402.jpeg
That's a cool idea with the metal skewers. I have a bunch of those around somewhere, I'll have to snitch a few for growing. In the meantime, I'm cutting up some plastic coated wire coat hangars to length. Those are really strong.
Thanks Gro Sista!

Hey hey Gro Sista!

IMG_4402.jpeg
They look like them hooks they use to pull someone off stage .hahahah.. awesome!💚

We are a legal state here, if they would allow a greenhouse that you can grow weed in....I'm there!
Imagine the feeling the seniors would get thinking they are doing something sneaky and dangerously fun. :rofl:
I'll sign up for your champions breakfast! Coffee and cake 🍰 😁

Back
Top Bottom