Finally, everyone is out of their shells. I've got some that are big, some that are tiny. The runt just got done with getting the membrane tweezed off. I think it would have died if I gave it more time. It just didn't seem to be coming off on its own.
Let's give it the night and see if they're more open in the morrow.
I wasn't really out of my shell, I was just checking to see if could see my shado.... oh you mean the seeds! Nice!🤣

👋
.. this is totally off subject, however . If you like donuts, or want too.. there's a little donut shop in marble falls ran by a little china/Asian family (somewhere in there🥰) and they're the best donuts anywhere. Light as a cloud and it's like biting heaven. God I miss that place. 💎💎💎💎

👋
.. this is totally off subject, however . If you like donuts, or want too.. there's a little donut shop in marble falls ran by a little china/Asian family (somewhere in there🥰) and they're the best donuts anywhere. Light as a cloud and it's like biting heaven. God I miss that place. 💎💎💎💎
Yum sounds good now I'm craving donuts. Thanks, Jiggi. Tomorrow morning, :thumb: 🍋 I have to go to the local donut shop.

1000001296.jpg
20240309_130919.jpg
20240309_130941.jpg

From smallest to largest. The runt is catching up 💚
Perhaps she'll be the biggest in the end. Never know. 😉🏋️‍♀️🫶

👋
I'm a jalapeno/cheese kolache kinda guy, but my kiddos love the donuts! 💚

I gave critical 47 a good feeding this morning, while watering her I noticed a few of the bottom fan leaves were a lighter-er green and they just came off to the touch. Nothing seems to be wrong with her. I'm guessing this is a normal occurrence? If they weren't so fast to drop to the touch I'd be worried about it.

I gave critical 47 a good feeding this morning, while watering her I noticed a few of the bottom fan leaves were a lighter-er green and they just came off to the touch. Nothing seems to be wrong with her. I'm guessing this is a normal occurrence? If they weren't so fast to drop to the touch I'd be worried about it.
If they are green they should be hard to remove.
Anything happen to them.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If they are green they should be hard to remove.
Anything happen to them.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah just a few maybe 6 total, I noticed they looked limp and discolored and went to touch them an they fell off. Everything else looks great. Only thing I changed was I gave her the new light w the dimmer switch, same specs as the vivosun 1000w. I might swap them back to how they were.
Critical 47 is 81 days (11 wks and 4 days)

Just probably lacking nitrogen, bump it up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom