Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy | 420 Magazine Comparative Grow Journal | Coco

I think they like it warmish. I lost one to the cool germing as well. Warmer = better it seems.
I think you're right, the one I put straight into coco in the tent is emerging already

Having seen how the seedlings tend to grow quite tall, I made a 1 1/2" hole in the coco and planted the seed at the bottom of the hole without filling in above it
The idea is that as the stem stretches up, I can back-fill up to surface level of the pot, as you would with potato or leek
I water from the bottom, eliminating the stem getting wet and the risk of damping off
The other two I will have to bury 1" of stem when I transplant, so I reckon this is a way round that [slight] problem
The result is much the same but it saves having to support a tender stem with sticks and wire
🌱

I'm down to 1/5 PGC 🤔
One of them crazy bolted, 9" tall 1" wide so I tried to bury some stem by up-potting it
No roots, just a feeble tap; it didn't make it
The second one is half the height and has reasonable roots, now in a 3L pot
The final one I popped grew weirdo - roots skywards, tried turning it over but nah, it's a goner

I've put in a Girl Scout Cookies photo fem for a clone sog now, just in case this last one goes tits up too
All I have left is Critical Sour Diesel and Bruce Banner seeds, neither of which I like much tbh

Hmmm... :smokin:

Sorry to hear of the seed issues, Roy. You could see if @SeedsMan would be willing to send you replacement seeds? It doesn't hurt to ask. The worst they can say is no.

Sorry to hear of the seed issues, Roy. You could see if @SeedsMan would be willing to send you replacement seeds? It doesn't hurt to ask. The worst they can say is no.
It's all part of gardening to me, I'm not upset in any way
I still have one growing so it'll just be one bigger plant, maybe even a donkey dick clone SOG
That might be fun, 8x PGC next to 8x GSC clones 🤔 :smokin:

It's all part of gardening to me, I'm not upset in any way
I still have one growing so it'll just be one bigger plant, maybe even a donkey dick clone SOG
That might be fun, 8x PGC next to 8x GSC clones 🤔 :smokin:
I can relate Roy My current grow I lost 3 seeds for whatever reason shit happens. Sounds like you movin on waitin to see what your up to

I'm down to 1/5 PGC 🤔
One of them crazy bolted, 9" tall 1" wide so I tried to bury some stem by up-potting it
No roots, just a feeble tap; it didn't make it
The second one is half the height and has reasonable roots, now in a 3L pot
The final one I popped grew weirdo - roots skywards, tried turning it over but nah, it's a goner

I've put in a Girl Scout Cookies photo fem for a clone sog now, just in case this last one goes tits up too
All I have left is Critical Sour Diesel and Bruce Banner seeds, neither of which I like much tbh

Hmmm... :smokin:
Haha it's not funny but you had a backwards root baby!! Hahahhaha! I'm sorry this grows been ass backwards for ya.

Omg! It’s funny coz it’s true! My auto lost an arm yesterday.

My training method: go hard or go home.

I fucked around and found out
IMG_8083.jpeg

I broke two branches on this plant 🤣 I knew better with the first branch, they were still young, but the second one caught me off guard.

As long as you get it back on the plant and secured quick enough, usually it can be saved

Back
Top Bottom