Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Purple Ghost Candy, Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024
Day 25 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.
The dehumidifier is up and running.:) I found it, dripping on the floor this morning.:oops: Someone let the rubber washer fall out of the hose connection,:hmmmm::oops: when he was hooking it up.🙄 Fixed it, shouldn't leak now.:rolleyes:

The plants are looking good and I'm finding new areas to adjust and spread out each time I check the grow. :)
I think there's a good chance both sides will be ready to flip at the same time.:hmmmm:🤠 That will be a blessing for the electricity bill and dehumidifier sharing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The light power was bumped up to 450w/600w this AM.:)

PGC day 25 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 25 veg.

PGC day 25 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 25 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 25 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 25 veg. Twisted Sisters in front.:love:

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Day 27 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally. :)

Reservoir change yesterday. Added about 80% of the recommended amounts of General Hydroponics three part liquid nutrients for 17 gallons in Late Growth. Added a spoonful of epsom salts and 60ml CalMag+. PHed to 6.0-6.5. This strain is having no problem with the full recommended amounts of nutrients for the stage of growth.🤠

The plants are looking good.:) I do my training and trimming after the pictures are taken for the most part, :hmmmm: to give them time to recover and look good for the next photos.🙄:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PGC day 27 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 27 veg.

PGC day 27 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 27 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 27 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 27 veg. Twisted Sisters in front. :)

Comparative Grow 2024
Day 29 veg.
Sally grow area

The PGC is looking good and is about as spread out as the MAC next door and they're ten days younger.:oops: I'll keep spreading them out until things look full enough to flip.:hmmmm::bong:

PGC day 29 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Day 29 veg.

PGC day 29 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 29 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 29 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Day 29 veg. Twisted Sisters in front.:)

PGC day 29 veg (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Day 29 veg.🤠:bong:

Your @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy is looking excellent @gwhunran

Keep up the good work.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok.. :bong:
Thanks Toke, :) They have been growing well and I'm finding mine to love the nutrients so far.:hmmmm::hmmmm: Still spreading limbs and clipping leaves.🤠

Comparative Grow 2024
Day 31 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally.:)

I have been dealing with getting the dehumidifier to drain, using a hose rather than filling up it's tank, and shutting off.🙄 Emptying the tank has been okay, when I'm there to do the emptying.:rolleyes: I have been working towards having the system run, with only my helper:love: adding top up water to the reservoir.:hmmmm:🤠 I am scheduled to have surgery on the 15th, that will keep me in the hospital for four days.:hmmmm: Anyway, back to the dehumidifier. My problem was the dehumidifier was still using the tank and shutting off, with the drain hose attached.:hmmmm:🙄 Calling the manufacturer in China wasn't much help, but they tried. :cheesygrinsmiley: I remembered that I hadn't actually leveled the dehumidifier.:oops: I found it unlevel in exactly the wrong way to drain properly. :rolleyes: I leveled the dehumidifier keeping the drain area lower than the other three corners, and things have been running smoothly for a few days now. 🙄🤠:bong:

As I just mentioned, my PGC is not nutrient sensitive so far. :hmmmm: I'm one bump away from 100% of General Hydroponics recommended amounts for Late Growth. :) My older MAC on the other side is still on Early Growth nutrients. Running CO2 and keeping the humidity on the lower side, 50-60%, along with the frequency of the reservoir flooding, may cause them to want less nutes? The MAC, that is.:hmmmm:🤠

PGC day 31 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 31 veg.

PGC day 31 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 31 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 31 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy, Day 31 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front. Keeping 'em spread. :)

Comparative Grow 2024
Day 29 veg.
Sally grow area

The PGC is looking good and is about as spread out as the MAC next door and they're ten days younger.:oops: I'll keep spreading them out until things look full enough to flip.:hmmmm::bong:

PGC day 29 veg (1).JPG

PGC day 29 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 29 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 29 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Day 29 veg. Twisted Sisters in front.:)

PGC day 29 veg (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman. Day 29 veg.🤠:bong:
Looking good so far buddy ❤️‍🔥

Man, this is fun to watch!

Looking forward, GW. :Rasta:

Looking good so far buddy ❤️‍🔥
Thanks Absorber :) , they are looking better now. I think that little bug was munching on the main stems instead of the leaves. :oops:

Man, this is fun to watch!

Looking forward, GW. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB I do enjoy zooting up and looking at the plants.:) The wife ask me what I spend so much time doing at the grow.:hmmmm: Mostly just toking, and looking. :cheesygrinsmiley: Yours are looking extra special too.:love:
Holy shit - my plants are rubbish compared to yours lol
Thank you, but I haven't seen any rubbish with this comparative grow. :hmmmm:🤠
I know! I feel the same way! Totally feel like an amateur now
Thank you, but you you guys have great looking plants.:hmmmm::) Hydro just makes things happen faster.
I noticed you showing the Seedsman Blue Dream beans. I have planted one. I got ten as freebies a while back and was trying to decide on an outdoor plant, and picked BD. It hasn't popped yet. Been in the cube four days now. I'll start a separate journal on it if/when it pops.:)

Purple Ghost Candy
Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024
Day 33 veg.
Sally grow area

The grow area is running normally. :) I mention this at the beginning of each update, to verify all the equipment in the grow area is running as expected, with no malfunctions.:cheer:

The PGC is continuing to be spread out, and pruning is taking place with each bi-daily check. They were spread and pruned some after the pictures were taken. :)

The reservoir would normally be changed today but I'm going for eight days on this one and eight days on the next one, to get me close to the time I go into the hospital on the 15th of this month, for four days.:hmmmm: I plan on changing the reservoir tomorrow. :) I think they are ready for 100% of Late Growth concentration.:hmmmm:🤠

PGC day 33 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 33 veg.

PGC day 33 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 33 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 33 veg (5).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 33 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front.:cheesygrinsmiley:

PGC day 33 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 33 veg. Twisted Sisters in the front. 🤠:bong:

Purple Ghost Candy
Seedsman's Comparative Grow 2024
Day 35 veg.
Sally grow area

The reservoir was changed yesterday. Used General Hydroponics recommended amounts of three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Late Growth. Added a spoonful of Epsom Salts, 60ml CalMag+, and PHed to 6-6.5 with 35ml of PH down.
The PH was in range during the morning check today.:)

The plants are looking good and continuing to be spread out and pruned daily,🤠 after the pictures were taken.:rolleyes::bong:

PGC day 35 veg (1).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 35 veg.

PGC day 35 veg (2).JPG

PGC day 35 veg (3).JPG

PGC day 35 veg (5).JPG

PGC day 35 veg (4).JPG

Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman, Day 35 veg. Twisted Sisters in front.:):bong:

Back
Top Bottom