Ilumigrower's Whiteberry Auto PC Grow

Hey I just thought of something. I bet the temp at the top of your plants is fairly different then where your thermometer is. I wonder if you should have that up higher to see if you are getting more heat at the top end of your growth? You might just be cooking her. Yes you need a full tower! :yahoo:
Yea you could be right. I'm gonna try to get the thermometer up higher close to the colas to see what kind of temps are they getting.

I did the hand test under the lights to see if the heat was tolerable and it was actually quite comfortable. I'm always doing this every day or so to make sure the top won't get stressed and burned. You are right about that! I do indeed need a full tower. It will be my next project whenever i get to chance to update my sweet old pc :laughtwo:

UPDATE:

#Week 5

Hello fellow growers! Welcome back and thank you all for dropping in!

This week was very sad for me because everything started to go downhill ever since setting up the new lights and her first dose of nutrients. I screwed up somehow with the dosages with Fox Farm and now my little precious Whiteberry has been suffering ever since. I did flush it but i will detail everything in order.

April 7: ( Day 31 )

2020-04-07 12.41.06.jpg

After two days of fully tested lights and nutes given, things was not getting any better. Wasn't sure if it was the heat or the nutes. Now the brownish is starting to get like dead crust :(

2020-04-07 12.42.10.jpg

Any thoughts anyone? I would love to hear some opinions please and thank you.

April 9: ( Day 33 )

2020-04-09 01.39.46.jpg

Yup at this point things really got bad and it's all around on every bud site.

2020-04-09 01.40.06.jpg

Damn looking at this feels like she's screaming out for help and i have no clue how to help :(

2020-04-09 14.31.36.jpg

I was told on social media that most of the damage was caused by overnute and that i should flush it out right away.

With no hesitation, flushed it with 2 Liters of Saturated water and let it dry for a week.

While the soil was drying, i started cutting one damaged leaf or two each day or so.

April 10: ( Day 34 )

2020-04-10 22.19.50.jpg

Maybe it's too soon to tell but i think it slowed down a bit. No?

2020-04-10 22.20.02.jpg

Regardless of all this damage, she's still looking good :snowboating:

April 11: ( Day 35 )

2020-04-11 23.41.58.jpg

2020-04-11 23.44.02.jpg

2020-04-11 23.40.29.jpg

So what is everybody's thoughts and what kind of deficiency do you guys think she had?

I'm all clueless on this. Hopefully things turn out for the best.

Hoped you all enjoyed.

Happy Easter everyone and stay safe!

Hey dude! Your journal looks great overall, sadly she got hit quite bad.. It could be a ph deficiency or a lack of nutes. It could also be a temperature issue as you see your pestils turning brown a little early.
If your ph is too high you can add acidic (Lime, vinegar,..) in your water, and if too low baking soda to find a perfect ph balance. Do you have a ppm meter?
Still looks good to me, with such lights and small space! Congrats and will keep up with you grow
:passitleft:

Oh man this is by far my fav little plant on the interwebs! What a trooper! You are doing great job keeping her going @ilum I'd guess you got a combo deal going on. Some of my girls get that way at the end, the finicky strains like things just so you know? You put the high maintinence mistress in the cheap motel and now shes a bit pissed. Looks like bit of lockout (due to overwatering?) plus light/heat madness. I'd imagine they are just getting a bit baked regardless of the temp appearing ok. But that's just my guess, and you know how that goes...everyone knows it all right? Anyway, I love it, stay the course, shes adorable and tough!

Hey dude! Your journal looks great overall, sadly she got hit quite bad.. It could be a ph deficiency or a lack of nutes. It could also be a temperature issue as you see your pestils turning brown a little early.
If your ph is too high you can add acidic (Lime, vinegar,..) in your water, and if too low baking soda to find a perfect ph balance. Do you have a ppm meter?
Still looks good to me, with such lights and small space! Congrats and will keep up with you grow
:passitleft:

Hi blvck v2, welcome aboard and thanks for dropping in and my apologizes for the late reply.

Unfortunately she did take quite a blow :( I gave her Fox Farm's Grow Big and Big Bloom and gave her 0.93ml per liter, Tiger Bloom with 0.62ml per liter and i also fed her 0.25ml per liter of CALiMAGic.. After mixing them all i fixed up the pH and it was at 6.1- 6.4. I have 2 ph meters and a GH pH control kit that they provide the ink to test the pH. And i use it too because they say it is the most accurate as you can get so i know i'm always between 6.0 - 6.5 right?

I don't have a ppm meter. Maybe i should get one. There was a bit of heat on some of the top tip pistils that were browning so i took one light bulb off which is remaining three of them now. Temps has been mostly between 22c - 23c which is ok for me and i did the fingers test to feel the heat and it's quite refreshing now. Soon enough i will have to change a thinner book to lower her down.

Thank you again for your kind words and the support.

Cheers mate :ganjamon:

Oh man this is by far my fav little plant on the interwebs! What a trooper! You are doing great job keeping her going @ilum I'd guess you got a combo deal going on. Some of my girls get that way at the end, the finicky strains like things just so you know? You put the high maintinence mistress in the cheap motel and now shes a bit pissed. Looks like bit of lockout (due to overwatering?) plus light/heat madness. I'd imagine they are just getting a bit baked regardless of the temp appearing ok. But that's just my guess, and you know how that goes...everyone knows it all right? Anyway, I love it, stay the course, shes adorable and tough!

Hey Pbass, always good to see you growmie :Rasta:Thank you for being my number ONE fan and for the humble words:snowboating:

Funny but in a sense you're right. But at least my motel is decent and clean compared to most :laughtwo:

I flushed her on the April 9 around 2pm and the nutes was given on April 5 at 4am. I waited too long after she was fed to see her reactions. Next time i will know better and be quicker to resolve these sorts of issues.

Temperatures I'm not worried tho. It's the one thing i know what to do lol. Initially i noticed the pistils going a bit brown on the tip so i lowered her a bit to be safe :thumb:

Thanks for the love and support :green_heart:

Hi blvck v2, welcome aboard and thanks for dropping in and my apologizes for the late reply.
Unfortunately she did take quite a blow :( I gave her Fox Farm's Grow Big and Big Bloom and gave her 0.93ml per liter, Tiger Bloom with 0.62ml per liter and i also fed her 0.25ml per liter of CALiMAGic.. After mixing them all i fixed up the pH and it was at 6.1- 6.4. I have 2 ph meters and a GH pH control kit that they provide the ink to test the pH. And i use it too because they say it is the most accurate as you can get so i know i'm always between 6.0 - 6.5 right?

Oh that explains a lot, I think you feed her way too much! Try to flush her with water only for now NO MORE nutes and see how she does.
Best of luck but this should help for sure.
Peace

Oh that explains a lot, I think you feed her way too much! Try to flush her with water only for now NO MORE nutes and see how she does.
Best of luck but this should help for sure.
Peace

Yup it has been done and now 5 days later she is bone dry. Time for her to get some good water. For now I'm feeding her water but for next time i am feeding her just plain simple Tiger Bloom. I feel like she took too much like you all said and thank you for your honest opinions. Tiger Bloom should be all that she needs because it has everything in it that a plant needs so i guess going too little cant go wrong.

UPDATE:

#WEEK 6

Hello my fellow growers. How's everyone doing?
Welcome back and thank you all for visiting.

April 13: ( Day 37 )

20200413_062028.jpg

20200413_062038.jpg

20200413_060143.jpg

April 15: ( Day 39 )

20200415_125438.jpg

20200415_125507.jpg

20200415_125630.jpg

April 16: ( Day 40 )

20200416_042514.jpg

20200416_044351.jpg

April 18: ( Day 42 )

20200418_040037.jpg

20200418_040057.jpg

Not much has happened this week.
Lowered her down by removing all books that was beneath the pot. She's been getting a nice breeze on top of the colas.
Temps are now between 19c - 22c and humidity between 35 - 45.
Watered her once with tap water pH fixed between 6.1 - 6.4 after the flush.

Question: Should I feed her with Tiger Bloom only or just keep watering her?

That's it for week 6 folks.

Have a great week yall and have a blessing one

UPDATE

#WEEK 7

Hello there everyone and welcome for another update on week 7. Thank you all for visiting and for the awesome support that you all have given to me.

April 24: ( Day 48 )

20200424_043953.jpg

20200424_043958.jpg

Main cola :Rasta:

20200424_044025.jpg

20200424_044030.jpg

20200424_044037.jpg

Main cola is fattening up nicely :yummy:

That's all the pictures that was taken for this week. Not much has happened since the flush but she is getting frostier day by day and she is looking healthier too :cheesygrinsmiley:

The flush definitely fixed my issues and with confidence I can say that I was having a major nutrient lockout. I should've known that having more than 1 or 2 deficiencies is more likely to be nutrient lockout. Specially when nutrients was given and deficiencies was still there and getting worse.

Sorry for the lack of pictures but next weeks update I promise to bring with more pictures and exciting news :goof:

Be safe everyone & enjoy

UPDATE

#WEEK 8

Hello everyone! I'm back and I do apologize for disappearing but its been hard to keep it up and felt like i needed a break lol

Welcome to week 8

April 26: ( Day 50 )

2020-04-26 08.12.15.jpg

2020-04-26 08.24.20.jpg

April 30: ( Day 54 )

2020-04-30 12.58.42.jpg

2020-04-30 12.59.16.jpg

2020-04-30 12.59.25.jpg

May 4: ( Day 58 )

2020-05-04 13.38.25.jpg

2020-05-04 13.39.29.jpg

2020-05-04 13.41.50.jpg

WIN_20200504_13_33_24_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200504_13_34_25_Pro.jpg

Did nothing much during this week. Just plain simple pH controlled 6.0 - 6.5 tap water.

She's getting close there. Another week and she goes to the chop.

Stay tuned for more!

Back
Top Bottom